Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) (53839 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by sissoko89: 4:23am On Jul 09, 2022
BATIFIED is Back

148 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by Viscuz: 4:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Lol when is your next doctor’s appointment? grin

603 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by MissLeslie(m): 4:41am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
He bought a private Jet, TVC, the Nation’s newspaper, Orientals Hotel, Tollway, etc just for raping the Lagos treasury, imagine what he will buy after upgrading and using his raping skills on the Nigerian treasury for 4 years

The Nigerian treasury will be raped to death

Keep this advice for your generation, all politician are the same,

262 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:52am On Jul 09, 2022
MissLeslie:

Keep this advice for your generation, all politician are the same,

Pained one

Happy Sallah,

I have said what needs to be said.

You don’t have to bring generation into this becuz the campaign of a better Nigeria will favor you more than I cuz my folks, myself and our future generations will only visit Nigeria as our ancestral home and nothing more.

We are only destined to be proud of our ancestral home by proxy and not destined to benefit from the country as we are already citizens else where

C’mon! You don’t have to be pained; just do the right thing and be at peace with your conscience

I wish you what you wish yourself and Nigerians

Once again Happy Sallah

426 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by richiemcgold: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
He bought a private Jet, TVC, the Nation’s newspaper, Orientals Hotel, Tollway, etc just for raping the Lagos treasury, imagine what he will buy after upgrading and using his raping skills on the Nigerian treasury for 4 years

The Nigerian treasury will be raped to death

Thou shall not be an enemy of progress

95 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by smile11s(m): 4:54am On Jul 09, 2022
God of Peter OBI is alive

This life no balance

I just a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on

251 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Chief commander of agbado and casava republic.

Welcome back.

229 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:59am On Jul 09, 2022
richiemcgold:

Thou shall not be the peoples progress killer

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by Karlovych: 5:01am On Jul 09, 2022
embarassed He intends to start traveling like the dullard if elected, Nigeria must avoid this plague if they intend to go back to prosperous and quality means of livelihood for their citizens.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Pained one

Happy Sallah,

I have said what needs to be said.

You don’t have to bring generation into this becuz the campaign of a better Nigeria will favor you more than I cuz my folks, myself and our future generations will only visit Nigeria as our ancestral home and nothing more.

We are only destined to be proud of our ancestral home by proxy and not destined to benefit from the country as we are already citizens else.

C’mon! You don’t have to be pained; just do the right thing and be at peace with your conscience

I wish you what you wish yourself and Nigerians

Once again Happy Sallah
you will wail tire....... Ogbeni, this is your next president and there is nothing you can do abt it...... May God continue to protect Emilokan 1 Of Nigeria

136 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 5:13am On Jul 09, 2022
richiemcgold:

Enemy of progress to someone stealing from you ? Na wa ooh which kind mindset be this

63 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
you will wail tire....... Ogbeni, this is your next president and there is nothing you can do abt it...... May God continue to protect Emilokan 1 Of Nigeria

You have the right to wish grin grin grin grin

Good morning

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:34am On Jul 09, 2022
He likely went to negotiate a deal in France for regular supply of agbado for his urchins. Welcome back tinubu. I like you as a man, but you won't be president of this country. The issues facing the nation will kill you before your time and you are not cerebral enough to handle it anyway.

Go and rest so that these children of hate and perdition online can leave us alone. The north intends to show you pepper anyway. So retain your jagaban status and rest.

If not, premium tears is loading oh. We have not started yet with our vawulence. As the months progress, based on the actions of your miscreants, we will increase the volume and cook in larger pots.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by Golan007: 5:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Welcome back.

203 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:38am On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

You may ask ALL your ibo brothers & sisters working in his companies for their daily bread to leave immediately, deport ALL of them back to Alaigbo and employ them into Hero beer & Next Malls. I wonder why any ibo man or woman would find it convenient taking jobs and enjoying the best welfare packages in any firm of a man they SO much have an hatred. If anyone of you had the slightest sense or shame, by now ALL of you would have left the Lagos he's raping and go back to your region which your leaders are keeping as a Virgin.

-Okoro bufo

You don’t have to always go the tribal way to prove a point…….Why mention IGBO?

For the records I’m not IGBO but a hearsay Nigerian (if you know what that means)

I will advise you not to tribalize the Tinubu campaign but rather convince me to convince others into voting for him. Going the tribal way is a huge red flag

Good morning that’s if you ain’t going to tribalize it too

Tribal President of Nairaland

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by HitRun(m): 5:48am On Jul 09, 2022
sissoko89:
BATIFIED is Back

Hahahahaha na so them package the calamity - Buhari.

Tinubu go come a distant third for 2023 presidential election.

No to packaged calamity!!!!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:52am On Jul 09, 2022
grin

IPOB will cry their eyes out during his swearing in as President.

I hope they abuse him very well during campaigns so that he will remember to crush them when he gets to Aso Rock.

I remember all the theories about how BAT wouldn't win the ticket .... Anointing oil, consensus, use and dump. We all know how it ended.

72 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:52am On Jul 09, 2022
cheesy

The Don Corleone. Cappo Di tutti Cappi.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I will like to introduce The President of Federal Republic of Nigeria....

Ogbeni Mallam Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by Moh247: 5:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamree Yamree Yamree.... Breakfast is ready some Yam and some Ree

Welcome Jagaban... Sallah is about to get lit

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by Moferere: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Bobo Chicago is back

210 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by pyyxxaro: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Emi Lokan 1 of Amala Republic cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Welcome back Me. President.

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by muykem: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Igbo should learn how to support and campaign for their prefer candidate without necessary express hatred to another person. Tinubu has never done anything to harm Igbo interest either in lagos or outside.

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 6:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Their father is back!!!

They are pained he is not on life support..

Osun Elections ...Next on the roll..

Let's go!

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by DesChyko: 6:14am On Jul 09, 2022
When Peter Obi went to Egypt, he managed to get a basic idea of how they solved their electricity problem and intends to apply it in Nigeria here.

I hope this one managed to stay healthy enough in France to observe that placing 50 million youths on agbado-based pension is not a proud way a country handles her youthgrin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by OkoroBufo: 6:25am On Jul 09, 2022
DesChyko:
When Peter Obi went to Egypt, he managed to get a basic idea of how they solved their electricity problem and intends to apply it in Nigeria here.

I hope this one managed to stay healthy enough in France to observe that placing 50 million youths on agbado-based pension is not a proud way a country handles her youthgrin
You're welcome.

-Okoro bufo

236 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2022
God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

216 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Welcome back for the real deal

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) by Laggafin: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2022
BAT as Birds always function @ night.. and this one also sneaked in back into the country @ night.. may God not allow us see darkness Again ..Amin

46 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React / Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.