Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News (29278 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by salvation77177: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Great2017:

A non-Nigerian that will make our country prosperous for Nigerians is far better than a corrupt Nigerian that has turned our country to the poverty capital of the world. Obama's father was a Kenyan and that did not stop him from becoming the President of America twice. Nigerians are wiser now and we will reject a Nigeria for the corrupt few.
Good one
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Abujason: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Meanwhile,, while we were still waiting for Atiku, or Tinubu to be interviewed for them to talk on the critical issues facing the country and how they would provide solutions,, Datti already had gone ahead of them to address issues..
That's WOOOOOWWW.!!
Nevertheless,, we are still waiting for Atiku AND Tinubu.
Let them appear on the television, and discuss about the critical issues that are affecting the country, and how they would go about solving them.

Stop waiting bro. If they show up Atiku will only talk about his many wives from every single tribe of Nigeria while Jagaban Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will talk about how he will recruit 50 million youths into the military as a way to create jobs and also feeding Nigerians with agbado, cassava and corn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by gentlegenius(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:

To start with, you yourself know I don't spread false information..

If you are on this same Politics section and still insisting of not seeing any news related to Baba-Ahmed saying social media users would be allowed to vote, then you are being mischievous
Chairman... be calming down. I know you and your crew are still digging for information that you can use against our VP candidate. For now that you haven't found any news about his corruption cases in another country, or how he lost his school certificates to miscreants, you have to rely on mistakes he made while talking in interviewers. If he say 'them' when he supposed to say 'they', you use that last letter against him... Una no dey tire?
I agree with you... he said what you claimed. But does that stop me and other Obidient folks from supporting him?
Why don't you guys focus on Atiku and his running mate? I thought PDP with all their structure should be your major contender. How did people whose party doesn't have structure suddenly become a major threat to your ancestor's lifelong ambition?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Kennitrust(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
OmokriRenosioue is mad. Please no body should take him serious

You are such a disappointment Reno omokri.
Honestly!!!

You are not fighting Peter Obi, neither are you fighting Ndi-igbo, you are actually fighting the well-being of fellow Nigerians who have risen in unison to say enough to the crop of them that plundered them.

Everyday, you prove to the world how fake a Pastor you are, how sadistic! Having no single milk of human kindness towards the sufferings of your own people just because of your selfish ends.

Party-faithfulness is not Christ-faithfulness, my friend. If were truly well-meaning or a Christian, you would be ready to sacrifice sentiments or party inclinations and like prejudices including your own personal pride like Peter Obi did in leaving PDP - just to see to it that righteousness prevails, that your country finds course to smile again.

You attack what they hold dear, you attack them.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by 12345baba(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
This man even sound pass Peter obi. Wonderful combo

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by boldtruthalways: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Two PDP men are now LP men

Plus the fact that he is running from Diezani's case...

Anyway.....

PDP

1.Has two men in Labour party

2.Has its boys running APC , with Tinubu

3.Has its own candidate.

And y'all think that Labour party or BAT represents change...when it is the same old PDP running the show?

Sorry, but PDP, APC, LP and NNPP are all ONE PARTY. No change, nothing.
Then you should come out and contest.

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Macphenson: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Moferere:
Much hype.
But, is Baba Ammed truly a Nigerian?

CITIZENSHIP BY BIRTH
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
This man responded intelligently to the questions especially on security.

3 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by baretalk: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
No comment.

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by OBALOLA55(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Moferere:
Much hype.
IS AMUDA OGUNLERE TRULY FROM LAGOS STATE

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Then you should come out and contest.

You should too.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by 9jaGovernment: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
For this my own country?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
ajekpaks:
Awesome!

Trust me, no party have anything close to this amazing combination...

Sorry your cheap blackmail won't work,

We have verified them both as astute technocrats, they are not the first to leave PDP but they are the first to leave PDP for the right reasons... not for selfish interest but as a rebellion against the current political decay... that's why we're rooting for them..

Focus on the ideology sir

Why are you afraid of what I have to say?

If you truly trust your candidate, none of what I have to say would matter.

By calling me a blackmailer, maybe you are scared that what I am saying...has some truth in it?

Anyway, ye can keep supporting the same old. I will not condemm you...but I am not going to and have never supported PDP, APC or their precusors. Nor will I support LP or NNPP. You can be mad if you like....it is not my concern.

And their ideology is just the same. Obi sounds exactly like Buhari 7 years ago. I will do magic, he says....well, I never did trust in magicians .
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by mrkings84(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Meanwhile,, while we were still waiting for Atiku, or Tinubu to be interviewed - so that they can discuss on the critical issues facing the country and how they would provide solutions,, Datti already had gone ahead of them to address issues..
That's WOOOOOWWW.!!

Let them appear on the television, and discuss about the critical issues that are affecting the country, and how they would go about solving them.

Solve what?
What are you expecting from old men that have no iota knowledge of modern governance except nepotism, lootery, druggies, thiefery, etc

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by 9jaGovernment: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Great2017:

A non-Nigerian that will make our country prosperous for Nigerians is far better than a corrupt Nigerian that has turned our country to the poverty capital of the world. Obama's father was a Kenyan and that did not stop him from becoming the President of America twice. Nigerians are wiser now and we will reject a Nigeria for the corrupt few.

I will hand over my house to Labour Party come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Thegoodone13(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Great2017:

117 like your comments, if those who like your comments can canvas or win 1000 people each for Obi, it will be better. It mean only you get more than 1•17m. People that will vote for Obi

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Nigerfine3: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Great2017:

Can you ever imagined that direction he or she came from, wow, well the OBIdient soldiers and great prosperous Nigerians are ready to take back naija for a better living for all irrespective of state and tribe

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by tonyson010(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
very conserved. not those who like talking too much and sending accusations up and down.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by OfficialSam(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL

You can say that again grin

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Great2017: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Obama is an American citizen by birth and by blood. He was not born a Kenyan.

And if you think voting in two men who were once PDP members means change, or voting in BAT and his geng means change, get another think comming.
I simply responded to someone who believed in the old order where leadership is rewarded on the plata of ethnicity or religion. Great nations were not built by such naivity. If you think otherwise, I will be happy to be proved wrong.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by etrange: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
But there are a lot of things he declined to comment on. And that includes “The Diezani Case”. For him to still be curving and avoiding the discussions whenever it rotated around “The Diezani Case”. It means that the case is still very very active. So, what is exactly about “The Diezani Case” that everybody is shying away and running away from talking about?.

If the case is still active in court, then he shouldn't be talking about it in the media, right?

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by wiseoneking: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Two PDP men are now LP men

Plus the fact that he is running from Diezani's case...

Anyway.....

PDP

1.Has two men in Labour party

2.Has its boys running APC , with Tinubu

3.Has its own candidate.

And y'all think that Labour party or BAT represents change...when it is the same old PDP running the show?

Sorry, but PDP, APC, LP and NNPP are all ONE PARTY. No change, nothing.
Na lie, just be OBidient kid.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by frog12: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
this man is NOT vice president material. he was on video calling for killing of people.
Peter obi should cut his ties immediately
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
wiseoneking:
Na lie, just be OBidient kid.

I do not subscribe to former or current PDP or APC people...especially Obi, Atiku, Buhari and the bat. I am for Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by saintkeppy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Moferere:
Much hype.

Yes by Birth, born in Zaria, Kaduna State.
Former FHoRep&a Senator Rep. Kaduna State @NASS, owns a University&a 5-Star Hospital here in Nigeria, he's already looking young&Presidential, Is what that matters.

For H.E Mr. Peter Gregory Obi to identify this young, brilliant, intelligent, well-exposed &academically balanced Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate is a masterstroke.

4 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Everlastingson: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Moferere:
Much hype. But, is Baba Ammed truly a Nigerian?

I've never heard you ask whether Buhari and Atiku are Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by edungene7: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Meanwhile,, while we were still waiting for Atiku, or Tinubu to be interviewed - so that they can discuss on the critical issues facing the country and how they would provide solutions,, Datti already had gone ahead of them to address issues..
That's WOOOOOWWW.!!

bros u want to hear cassava, Agbado demand and consumption

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by RealOmegwiOsas: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
VP wae sabi!!

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by edungene7: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Hahahahahaha..
Give me examples of such newspapers
sorry sir u quoted him out of context he said social media users would be coming out to this time around

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Killermamba: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
That's WOOOOOWWW.!!

Agbado can't do shit

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News by Everlastingson: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Helinues...
See the CHANNELS TV Interview here below...
You didn't care about the other important parts of the interview.
And even the one you quoted,, you just misquoted him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VNL6PpkvMg

From 7:01 to 7:15...
He said that there were 8-million new Registrations into the labour party within a short period.
From 8:00 to 8:10...
He said that the LP is here to clean out all those lines that were demarcating Nigerians such as Faith and ethnicity..
From 8:50 to 10:00..
He described some of the tactics that he would use in creating basic literacy and civic awareness in the citizens.
From 13:15 to 13:30..
He said that they will not bring in their relatives into their government.
From 21:45 to 22:30...
He said that the people on social media are going to come out and vote this time..
And that those of them outside Nigeria are already booking flights to come back and vote.
And he gave a statistical example.

From 22:35 to 23:20..
He said that Money-Politics is becoming increasingly irrelevant.
From 34:15 to 34:25..
He said that the reason why the LP are not talking too much about the security situation of Nigeria is because they already know too much, and therefore they need to be careful and cautious in the things they say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9HK-X6XoYc

Just wondering whether Yekini Amoda and Atiku are still alive. When are they going to be interviewed? Both of them take style dey steal wisdom and information from all that Obi has been releasing to the media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.