Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) (892 Views)

Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Bvlgari: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Police and "suspect" in hide and seek game during raid/arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WLnMypw06Q

1 Share

Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:19am On Jul 09, 2022
I watched it on the Instagram cheesy
Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by franchasofficia: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Why didn't the guy escape from the entire scene cos he had all the chances to escape unnoticed, na wa oh
Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Risky situation there.. the police man look like he is going to shoot on sight. Abi na police recruit training be this?

2 Likes

Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by realstars: 6:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Just like nigerian movies.
Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Flamethehussler: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2022
the guy for tuama since
Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Pathokpo: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
Why didn't the guy escape from the entire scene cos he had all the chances to escape unnoticed, na wa oh
I can bet my ass this was all planned and arranged. Aside him running away from the scene, Where have you seen just one police officer going for an arrest of this nature with a gun.
I don't even know which is funnier the police catch thief scene or the commentators English.

2 Likes

Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by WizydXkoba(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022
franchasofficia:

When under tension, pressure, fear or duress, my dear you won't be able to recognize a route you follow daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Bvlgari: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2022
WizydXkoba:

When under tension, pressure, fear or duress, my dear you won't be able to recognize a route you follow daily

Lol true bro

1 Like

Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by anonymuz(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2022
WizydXkoba:

you will go in the opposite direction. Fear no too good.

1 Like

Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Bvlgari: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
anonymuz:
you will go in the opposite direction. Fear no too good.

grin

1 Like

Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Mayng01(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Omo! This scene funny die
Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Bvlgari: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mayng01:
Omo! This scene funny die

I tell u bro
Re: Police And "Suspect" In Hide And Seek Game During Raid/arrest (video) by Oshodipikin: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

3 Killed, Others Injured As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community (graphic Pho / SHOCKING: Man's Penis Mysteriously Disappears In Calabar / Commercial Bus Driver Sets Traffic Control Officer On Fire In Edo (video + photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.