Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

"She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside (3816 Views)

Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Crisbenson: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Tems, a popular Nigerian singer, had recently have many people talking on social media over her big backside. The singer on her Instagram page, posted a video of herself dancing in a tight dress and posing for the camera.

However, many people might have expected the video to have a decent end, because they have known her as a conservative person among the Nigerian celebrities.

But, she surprised many of her fans after she turned around and catwalked away as the camera captured her massive backside.

Tems, also record the video with a song; Who’s That Girl? by a popular rapper Eve, playing in the background.

Click the link below and see how people reacted.

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1657282288SheHasJoinedBadGengFansReactAsSingerFlauntsBigBacksideCrisben.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Machinegun91(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2022
I go use my machinegune scatter that nyash like watermelon been drop down from a 29 story building
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Niwdog(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Not in love
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Crisbenson: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Lols...
Machinegun91:
I go use my machinegune scatter that nyash like watermelon been drop down from a 29 story building
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by 9japride(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2022
She will eventually dress anyhow. That's how Billie Eilish started. Though, she's an adult and can dresses as she wish. But no one should expect morality in the entertainment industry.
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by SocialJustice: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2022
This girl yansh sha. When is she going to twerk for us?
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2022
This ynash that look like signboard is what twitter dawdlers have been hyping? undecided these people are even more useless than I suspected

12 Likes

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by ForestHill: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by pretydiva(f): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Abeg what's so special about that ass? Nigerians know how to famz rubbish. Mcteww

5 Likes

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by meobizy(f): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2022
She’s wearing regular clothes and is an average-looking Yoruba woman.

2 Likes

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Maynman: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2022
It had value when she was been decent and hiding it, but now it’s just like any other desperate woman.

1 Like

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Asianjollof007: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
meobizy:
She’s wearing regular clothes and is an average-looking Yoruba woman.

I'm sure she looks good than the most beautiful person in your family, that's if there's any.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Maynman: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I'm sure she looks good than the most beautiful person in your family, that's if there's any.

Talk about your family, she is just there. Yemi alade fine pass am.

1 Like

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by vanida6: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
All this yansh will not matter in heaven though.

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
9japride:
She will eventually dress anyhow. That's how Billie Eilish started. Though, she's an adult and can dresses as she wish. But no one should expect morality in the entertainment industry.
No be the same fans of billie eillish wey bully am talk say make she stop to dey dress like man
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by meobizy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Now continue your day.
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by ajekpaks(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
9japride:

Your ancestors where prancing around buttnaked before oyibo people came
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Jazzman01: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Spirit04:
This ynash that look like signboard is what twitter dawdlers have been hyping? undecided these people are even more useless than I suspected

I dey tell you, the hype is just too much. She is straight, no curves and the ass is flat.

1 Like

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by kushercain: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
pretydiva:
Abeg what's so special about that ass? Nigerians know how to famz rubbish. Mcteww

Oya lemme see yours
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by OmoBaale1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Machinegun91:
Baddest grin
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by CSTRR: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Nah.

She is not that fine.

Many average girls on the street are finer.

1 Like

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by 9japride(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
ajekpaks:

Your ancestors where prancing around buttnaked before oyibo people came
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes it was done in a normal way and not to express sexuality. After all our mama and other women in the 80s and early 90s usually wear only bra at times and it was not done in a sexual way. The thing is that these artists should stop pretending as if they are morally good. If they want to expose themselves, they should do it.
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by 9japride(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kaiair:

No be the same fans of billie eillish wey bully am talk say make she stop to dey dress like man
[color=#006600][/color]

She was pretending, someone that said she was already exposed to sexuality at a young age is then dressing like a tom boy to form innocent. Leave these artists, they are not a role model for people to emulate. They just give good music which give a lot of people joy
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

She was pretending, someone that said she was already exposed to sexuality at a young age is then dressing like a tom boy to form innocent. Leave these artists, they are not a role model for people to emulate. They just give good music which give a lot of people joy
Ehhhnn so her eye been don tear since grin

1 Like

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by 9japride(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kaiair:

Ehhhnn so her eye been don tear since grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, she na bad girl tay tay grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Last last make she call me if she want do that kind of Tiwa savage sex tape grin

My gbola can be donated to her grin grin
Re: "She Has Joined Bad Geng" — Fans React As Singer Flaunts Big Backside by iamyemiakins(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
The yansh no bam wella.

Make she bring am make I help her service am grin

(1) (Reply)

“wish I Married My Present Husband First”-nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Regrets / Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. / Olamide Stoned With Pure Water While Performing On Stage [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.