Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Coding/programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coding/programming (913 Views)

Coding/programming Teacher Needed In Ago Palace Way Okota Lagos / Experienced Coding / Programming Instructors Needed In Ajah, Lagos / Learn Coding (programming /web development) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coding/programming by Clintonpaul: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Good morning peeps... Please, I want to build a new career around Information technology or computing but I don't know the best paying program to start with and where to start it here in Enugu. I thought of coding and programming language but I don't know how profiting they are. Please, I need advice from tech guru in the house on the best program to kickstart my IT journey with and where I can start the training in Enugu.
Mods Pls push this to front-page, I need comments/solutions
Re: Coding/programming by digitite: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Clintonpaul:
Good morning peeps... Please, I want to build a new career around Information technology or computing but I don't know the best paying program to start with and where to start it here in Enugu. I thought of coding and programming language but I don't know how profiting they are. Please, I need advice from tech guru in the house on the best program to kickstart my IT journey with and where I can start the training in Enugu.
Mods Pls push this to front-page, I need comments/solutions

Before you venture into programming, think of what comes natural to you. Your passion.

I love Logistics. That makes me concentrate on the methodology , algorithm, programming technique and solutions.

Unless you want something Generic.
Re: Coding/programming by Clintonpaul: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thanks for your response... I have great passion for information technology and I'm good with computers, that's why I want to venture into programming stuffs. But which programme do u advise me to venture into that is good and pays well too...

digitite:

Before you venture into programming, think of what comes natural to you. Your passion.

I love Logistics. That makes me concentrate on the methodology , algorithm, programming technique and solutions.

Unless you want something Generic.
Re: Coding/programming by tosbobby(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
For programing, start with HTML, CSS & PHP.
For code editor, download Visual Studio Code Editor.
Re: Coding/programming by digitite: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Clintonpaul:

Thanks for your response... I have great passion for information technology and I'm good with computers, that's why I want to venture into programming stuffs. But which programme do u advise me to venture into that is good and pays well too...

Go into programming languages needed to develop API. Like Javascript, PHP, Python. Also pick up on SQL.

But what comes natural to you will depend on what will pay you well in the long run.

Cloud Computing is paying well now.
Re: Coding/programming by silento(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Been good with computer and becoming a good programmer are two different thing

All the way na web dey pay pass for nigeria
Re: Coding/programming by Clintonpaul: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanks for your response, do u mean web development or web design? That I'm good with computer imply that I'm good with numeric thus I believe that I will progress well if I join programming
silento:
Been good with computer and becoming a good programmer are two different thing

All the way na web dey pay pass for nigeria
Re: Coding/programming by Clintonpaul: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanks a bunch, please, do have any recommendation based on where I can start the training in Enugu here... How do I get started? Thanks...

digitite:

Go into programming languages needed to develop API. Like Javascript, PHP, Python. Also pick up on SQL.

But what comes natural to you will depend on what will pay you well in the long run.

Cloud Computing is paying well now.
Re: Coding/programming by silento(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Clintonpaul:
Thanks for your response, do u mean web development or web design? That I'm good with computer imply that I'm good with numeric thus I believe that I will progress well if I join programming

Web development
Re: Coding/programming by digitite: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Clintonpaul:
Thanks a bunch, please, do have any recommendation based on where I can start the training in Enugu here... How do I get started? Thanks...

I can teach you with tools and technologies that you need to get the job done.

If you are learning programming, you have to be very practical about it. So that you can write an international exam and be certified. Some of these training centers around can't guarantee you that.

So, you have to be in tune with the learning process.... For further details and learning metarials to start, you can email me @

( webmaster@radialhosting.com.ng )
Re: Coding/programming by Clintonpaul: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thanks boss
I already sent you and email

digitite:

I can teach you with tools and technologies that you need to get the job done.

If you are learning programming, you have to be very practical about it. So that you can write an international exam and be certified. Some of these training centers around can't guarantee you that.

So, you have to be in tune with the learning process.... For further details and learning metarials to start, you can email me @

( webmaster@radialhosting.com.ng )

(1) (Reply)

Rubyonrails Anyone New Scripting Language By A Japanese Man Called "matz" / I Need To Learn Java From The Scratch.any Gurus Here? / Mathlab: Help, Help, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.