Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa (62078 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / Boko Haram Member Arrested With Military Kits As Troops Neutralize Terrorists. / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by davidtemi(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2022
I can bet anytin, na fake person dey arrested
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by davidtemi(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2022
I can bet anytin, na fake person dey captured
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Olamicwoto: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Don't mind our security agencies, funny people
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Olamicwoto: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Our security agencies had fail us.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Geeworldwide: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Let's just legally employ this terrorists, into the government/military corps....

They are more effective, than our army, air force, navy and police......

U just want to comment for comment sake
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by dazzlingd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hassan hassan

Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Elidrisy20: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Shoot the bastard
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Iceberg3: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
.....grin
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Lexusgs430: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Geeworldwide:

U just want to comment for comment sake

I have that liberty......... Same way you love to poke your nose, in matters not concerning you ........
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Midastorch(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Baawaa:
Hassan out of how many bokoharam that escaped? Our security intelligent is zero we should not deceive ourselves

Shut up maybe you should go tell them how to do their work since you can make 100/100
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by mrkings84(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
WOWooo, WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT BY OUR APC LED GOVERNMENT!!??

THUMBSUP!!
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Sunday2021: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
majamajic:
He don buy cloth change , to start all over again

I still don't understand why jail someone that brought deaths to huge number of people , why jail the person ?
it is called democracy, rule of law.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Larrykaysail(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by ipadeola91057: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
They should free the innocent man They should free the innocent man ...
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by adecz: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Always medicine after death.

Buhari is endangering all of us just
to satisfy his sympathy to his Islamic
& Fulani terrorist ...☹️☹️☹️

It was him that allowed dangerous
terrorists to be kept in a medium security
prison.

I hope this eventually catches up with
his family.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Geeworldwide: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

I have that liberty......... Same way you love to poke your nose, in matters not concerning you ........

Ur comment no make sense that's why I check u.. try to be reasonable in ur next comment sir
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Lexusgs430: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Geeworldwide:

Ur comment no make sense that's why I check u.. try to be reasonable in ur next comment sir

Everything does not have to make sense to you ....... It makes sense to me (that's all that matters).........

Does buhari been a president, make sense to you ......

The kuje prison break, makes sense to you .........

Rauf been minister of interior, makes sense to you ......

Tinubu handed APC ticket, makes sense to you .......

The terrorists coming to free their colleagues, makes sense to you ....... But FG cannot free the Nigerian's, abducted on a FG rail service............

Nigeria provides electricity supply to other African nations, that have constant power supply, but Nigeria is in darkness....... Makes sense to you ..........

A clueless political circus since 1999, makes sense to you .........
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa by Crismaxi: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.