Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo (432 Views)

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by Djdeebrain(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
The Imo state Governor, Hope Uzodinma, during the State stakeholders meeting held today, has declared his state obedient to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and not to any individual or political party.
The governor said he will ensure that APC wins all elective offices from the state to the national level through members’ dedication and commitment.

The Governor said “WE ARE APC MEMBERS, WE ARE OBEDIENT TO APC NOT OBEDIENT TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ANY OTHER POLITICAL PARTY”

The Governor used the occasion to urge all party members to remain loyal and unwavering in the midst of provocation and unwarranted actions.

He pledged that the APC is the only political party that rewards loyalty and work for the progress of all.

Uzodinma made it clear that the days of godfatherism are long gone in the party and anybody relying on any so called godfather to win election under the APC is an unserious politician.

He stated that the APC is a household name in Imo state and in the country, coupled with his government’s achievements over the years, the people will vote massively for the party and her candidates.

https://www./2022/07/08/we-are-obedient-hope-uzodinma-says-as-he-vows-to-deliver-imo/

Re: ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by PresidObi: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
APC wont even come 3rd in this presidential elections in Imo state.

Labour party
PDP
APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2022
I hope he wins... cos i want to see if its just hype.
Re: ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by mamaafrik(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2022
the whole south and middle belt needs to follow suit,i just want someone who will undo the sheege that hausa fulanis have being doing.
Re: ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by Jostoman: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2022
mamaafrik:
the whole south and middle belt needs to follow suit,i just want someone who will undo the sheege that hausa fulanis have being doing.
hausa Fulani are not doing anything for South it is the Man that is ruling us now that is wicked or is yaradua not a Fulani Man.
Re: ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by SlurUsername1: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2022
PresidObi:
APC wont even come 3rd in this presidential elections in Imo state.

Labour party
PDP
APC

Didn't you say APC won't come third? Even your own analysis betrays your statement.
Confused Clown grin

1 Like

Re: ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by Boogyman557: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool OBI is no longer a boi..

OBIdient I stand..

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by tillaman(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2022
grin
Re: ‘we Are Obedient’ – Hope Uzodinma Says As He Vows To Deliver Imo by mamaafrik(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jostoman:
hausa Fulani are not doing anything for South it is the Man that is ruling us now that is wicked or is yaradua not a Fulani Man.
so the injustice and misrule started during Buhari right.

(1) (Reply)

Exams At Yusuf Baba-ahmed's University... / Let's Compare Nigeria Vs Singapore / Baba Ijebu Structure In Ogun State Is Greater Than Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.