Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products (325 Views)

Most Expensive Apple Products That Would Make Girls Mad, Coming To Nigeria Soon / Authorized Reseller Of Apple Products In Nigeria / Why Is There So Much Hype On Apple Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products by monkvirus(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Good day people, I am interested in learning how to fix/repair MacBooks, Ipads and Iphones in Lagos both hardware and software (computer village more preferable), any good recommendations would be appreciated with training durations and cost.

Thank you
Re: I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products by blazingblender(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
That's a very good skill choice bro
Especially if you are a student
Steady flow of income
Go find one place and learn na
Re: I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products by monkvirus(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2022
blazingblender:
That's a very good skill choice bro
Especially if you are a student
Steady flow of income
Go find one place and learn na

I just graduated and would love to learn it. That's why I'm asking for recommendations and details
Re: I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products by shawante(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2022
That's a very nice idea Bro.. I'm also interested incase you happen to get any info on it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products by kemidesola03: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Location is Ikeja
Re: I Want To Learn How To Fix Apple Products by Fixitt(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2022
monkvirus:
Good day people, I am interested in learning how to fix/repair MacBooks, Ipads and Iphones in Lagos both hardware and software (computer village more preferable), any good recommendations would be appreciated with training durations and cost.

Thank you

Reach me on 09014566031
Location is computer village

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 19 Price And Specifications / Daily Free 2 Thousand Naira From Palmpay / Need Solution To Bank Restriction On Naira Mastercard For Foreign Online Purcha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.