Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

You Have To See What I Saw On Facebook Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Have To See What I Saw On Facebook Now (151 Views)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have To See What I Saw On Facebook Now by Adedeji3764(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2022
This Facebook page is giving out free data to their FOLLOWERS to celebrate Eid Mubarak and to my research they are planning to give some sets of people money.
God bless them!

Re: You Have To See What I Saw On Facebook Now by RedPiller(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2022
That's the base of Eid.

To give, to be happy

(1) (Reply)

Sallah: Adamawa Philanthropist Doles Out Cash Support To Over One Thousand P"ple / Fire Guts Popular Bodija Market, Destroy Properties Worth Millions In Ibadan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.