Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage (832 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by Newsgist24(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdob9uGW860

“I want to marry Former Homeless Actor Aguba, I love him so much, I don’t want to marry a Young Guy, young Guys will break my heart” - Nigerian lady Ella breaks down in tears as she asks for Aguba’s Hand in Marriage.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfyRfWboJGb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by blazingblender(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Jonsing woman
Na the benz de give you joy abi na the man
Serious women mata long
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by TimFisher2: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2022
undecided

This is what the APC government has turned our women into

No shame..No decency..No values

Because everyone wants to survive

Vote Another incompetent candidate again and see you eating from the gutter

I bet you...not joking

I know how many Nigerians that have committed suicide in this administration...more will still toe the line

If you like, be blinded by religion or ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Those who post or repost this rubbish are insaner than those who act the rubbish.
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Na the man get the Brabus behind ?
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2022
No woman can love a man unconditionally.
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by mopol123: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2022
nigerian script
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by aylagos(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

This is what the APC government has turned our women into

No shame..No decency..No values

Because everyone wants to survive

Vote Another incompetent candidate again and see you eating from the gutter

I bet you...not joking

I know how many Nigerians that have committed suicide in this administration...more will still toe the line

If you like, be blinded by religion or ethnicity
Mumu everywhere….what is the APC own here now, everything that is happening to your life is APC even if your wife can not cum it’s APC, if your sister slept with a mad man it’s APC, if your woman cheat on you it’s APC. You no dey tire ni ? Haba go get a life ooo before you blame APC for your quick cum.

1 Like

Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by TimFisher2: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2022
aylagos:
Mumu everywhere….what is the APC own here now, everything that is happening to your life is APC even if your wife can not cum it’s APC, if your sister slept with a mad man it’s APC, if your woman cheat on you it’s APC. You no dey tire ni ? Haba go get a life ooo before you blame APC for your quick cum.

Irredeemable illiterate

You can not question or argue the motive behind our women becoming too loose or their sanity been called to question

Because you want to defend your party not meeting the yearnings of Nigerians as the promised

Don't worry you soon come to online to beg for 200 naira to eat

Mark my word!
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by aylagos(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

Irredeemable illiterate

You can not question or argue the motive behind our women becoming too loose or their sanity been called to question

Because you want to defend your party not meeting the yearnings of Nigerians as the promised

Don't worry you soon come to online to beg for 200 naira to eat

Mark my word!
Ha you or me ? Because as I am now with God’s grace on my head eh I can feed you till you die sorry I took it personal though I don’t know what you do for a living oh or your financial status but trust me with the Kind of God’s grace I carry now and forever I will feed you plus your children. So don’t start what you can not finish with me….okay
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by aylagos(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
aylagos:
Ha you or me ? Because as I am now with God’s grace on my head eh I can feed you till you die sorry I took it personal though I don’t know what you do for a living oh or your financial status but trust me with the Kind of God’s grace I carry now and forever I will feed you plus your children. So don’t start what you can not finish with me….okay
also if you are jobless I will employ you and pay you 5 years salary in advance.
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by TimFisher2: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
aylagos:

Agbado eater talking nonsense!

Feed kee you there....Always bragging what they are not...No...you will feed entire Africa

After talking rubbish online..you go rush go Osun rally go collect 5k that will subject you to abject poverty for the next 4 years
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by TimFisher2: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
aylagos:
also if you are jobless I will employ you and pay you 5 years salary in advance.

Mumu talk..dont worry I go soon see you on nairaland begging for 1k to eat

Mark my words!
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by aylagos(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

Mumu talk..dont worry I go soon see you on nairaland begging for 1k to eat

Mark my words!

I guess you don’t know anything about life because you are living an hopeless life doesn’t mean everyone online are in your category like I said up there ? My Grace is auto even me can not stop my self from living the kind of life I desire, my fear for you now you are going to lose this opportunity to enrich your unborn generation, history will never forgive because God really want to help you through me. Send your cv now before it’s too late.
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by aylagos(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

Agbado eater talking nonsense!

Feed kee you there....Always bragging what they are not...No...you will feed entire Africa

After talking rubbish online..you go rush go Osun rally go collect 5k that will subject you to abject poverty for the next 4 years
how I wish I can help change your orientation about life, you need think before you reply me ooo. Send your CV now I won’t comeback here to cast you because God has bless me beyond that.
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by TimFisher2: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2022
aylagos:
I guess you don’t know anything about life because you are living an hopeless life doesn’t mean everyone online are in your category like I said up there ? My Grace is auto even me can not stop my self from living the kind of life I desire, my fear for you now you are going to lose this opportunity to enrich your unborn generation, history will never forgive because God really want to help you through me. Send your cv now before it’s too late.

shattap!

See person wey dey suffer dey give person work....having a mentality of 9 - 5 hours work..shows you are still poor...If you are not talking of Importer and Exporter go and sleep...I think i have spent more time with you...and i have noticed you still have a poor mentality so at this junction,..i call it a quit.. Good bye.. you don't worth my ample time!
Re: Actor Aguba: Lady Breaks Down In Tears As She Asks For Aguba Hand In Marriage by aylagos(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2022
TimFisher2:

shattap!

See person wey dey suffer dey give person work....having a mentality of 9 - 5 hours work..shows you are still poor...If you are not talking of Importer and Exporter go and sleep...I think i have spent more time with you...and i have noticed you still have a poor mentality so at this junction,..i call it a quit.. Good bye.. you don't worth my ample time!
lol grin Mumu want import and Export Job using our Lagos sea port you will be south west slave till you leave the earth. I said I want to employ you, what is my business with 9-5 work it’s for you not me, you will work for me that is what I mean. I pay people salary okay if you need a Job now now I will consider

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket : If The Church Doesn't Take Actions Then It Would Win / APC Wants You To Forgive Tinubu. / IPOB Took Over Streets In South East To Warn People Not To Vote OR..[VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.