Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed (546 Views)

Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / VP Slot: PDP Dismisses Report Of Wike's Selection As Atiku's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by abubakartelad: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbBga38Xmw8

My selection as VP came as a surprise, but I'm prepared - Datti Baba-Ahmed

Vice Presidential Candidate, Labour Party Datti Baba-Ahmed on Arise News Night speaks on his emergence as the labour party's VP and the party's chances ahead of the 2023 elections

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by Kez11: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2022
An Igbo adage goes; Mberede nyiri dike, mana mberede ka eji ama dike.(SUDDEN difficult situations makes a real man).

Sudden? yes but you are eminently qualified and capable for the task...You have a principal who has been planning and strategizing.

Moreso, for Obi to have chosen you as running mate, he knows what he has seen in you because he can't afford to fail Nigerians.

VOTE RIGHT, VOTE OBI/DATTI

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by SlurUsername1: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Prepared to take nigeria 200yrs backward with his extremist views.
Peter obi ipob/biafra candidate
VP Arab/ Boko haram candidate grin grin

9 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by dangerousd071: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Both Mr Obi and Mr. Yusuf Datti Ahmed are seasoned economists and politicians that have good tracked records, and without stolen certificates.

They are perfect match for the presidential and vice presidential positions. We are OBIdiently Ahmedized.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by hasanayomide3: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2022
I see Peter Obi ruling for 8 years and Baba-Ahmed Yusuf taking over from where he stopped. True patriotism has come to stay! What is your thought?

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by oriskenny16: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Lets not forget to educate the people who the old generational politicians left uneducated and in poorverty that could'nt understand the logo of Labour party, lets spread the lecturing across to the people our parents and others who can't identify the Labour party logo durring Election so they can know and vote right. All the celebryties, churches, mosque, markets people and schools to show and educate people how to know Labour party ballot pepper, please copy and share this comments so it's can go accross.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by jamiluusman: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Nigerians are listening , trying to trust you guys, because before now, we have lost interest in this country, being ran like a company.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Osinbajo ls the next president of Nigeria

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by gatasale: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Imagine brilliance, honest and very well coordinated, who understands how the government works and operates. We’ve two people with pure masterclass and brilliance . Sometimes I do wonder if other parties followers don’t see this. Any way they always say the good will always face a big threat. I pray this two wins they’re very brilliant. I’m not a northern but I love this man already because I love intelligent someone, I will even vote him if he’s the president while obi is Vp both are perfect match. This what we need

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by Steven809: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Facts is reno and Deji knows pdp has lost half of his voters to peter obi ,hence they dont have option than to blackmail obi ..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by favourobaro90: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2022
He just burst my bubble he says he won't answer that question that it should be the position of His Excellency wow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by Penguin2: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Prepared to take nigeria 200yrs backward with his extremist views.
Peter obi ipob/biafra candidate
VP Arab/ Boko haram candidate grin grin

If only you know how you look with this statement, you would only be coming out in the night. That’s if you have shame sha.

Datti Baba-Ahmed is a rare gem of a northerner that I’m surprised he has been hidden for so long and we are only getting to know of such a brilliant mind now.

I’m sure you and your lord and savior are pained that the northern mafia whom you hoped would support your people have bought into the Obi candidacy.

Pele!
Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by kafassamuel007: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2022
What more do we want. God has shown us the mercy we've been praying for . Let's not reject it please Nigerians.
Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by Quest7777: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2022
"I always regard anyone trying to market Atiku/Tinubu same way I regard anyone trying to sell rotten apples" - Abraham Lincoln

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by SlurUsername1: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

If only you know how you look with this statement, you would only be coming out in the night. That’s if you have shame sha.

Datti Baba-Ahmed is a rare gem of a northerner that I’m surprised he has been hidden for so long and we are only getting to know of such a brilliant mind now.

I’m sure you and your lord and savior are pained that the northern mafia whom you hoped would support your people have bought into the Obi candidacy.

Pele!

Yet the penalty he proposes for homesexuality is death sentence.
How is he different from Boko haram? He is a radical extremist period
We cant have ipob extremists and Boko haram extremists in power
You can eat shit if u disagree
Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by Penguin2: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Yet the penalty he proposes for homesexuality is death sentence.
How is he different from Boko haram? He is a radical extremist period
We cant have ipob extremists and Boko haram extremists in power
You can eat shit if u disagree

So you support homosexuality?
Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by SlurUsername1: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

So you support homosexuality?

NO! And I don't support death penalty too
Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
We are behind you our incoming VP
Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by Penguin2: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

NO! And I don't support death penalty too

Then what’s your solution to curb homosexuality?
Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by SlurUsername1: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Then what’s your solution to curb homosexuality?

Check what the nigerian legislation okays as solution to homosexuality and stop asking stupid questions wink
Re: My Selection As VP Came As A Surprise, But I'm Prepared - Datti Baba-ahmed by Penguin2: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Check what the nigerian legislation okays as solution to homosexuality and stop asking stupid questions wink

So you have no independent opinion apart from what the law says?

And since you know there’s a law stating what the punishment for homosexuality should be, why are you worried about Datti’s opinion which is only but his opinion?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Prays With Other Dignitaries In Lagos (video) / VP SLOT: Tinubu May Be Stuck With Masari / Muslim/muslim Ticket And Pdp(the Major Oppositio)flying Another Northern Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.