Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,433 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival (27886 Views)

Davido's Performance At BET Awards 2023 (Video) / Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) / DJ OP Dot - Best Of Joeboy, Rema, Fireboy, KAJ (mixtape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival by Xtardom(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Either politicians, artistes, celebrities, religious leaders or any other popular figures/stars.
Only if you're smart enough, you should realize they all have something in common, that is, they all become what they're by the choice of the masses or populace.
The masses are the fans of celebrities, diehard followers of politicians, fanatic faithfuls of religious leaders and so on. It's the masses who give the power to leaders or stars.
Unfortunately these days many people no longer have sense, just mere psychological slaves, hence their choice of wack, talentless, clueless leaders/celebrities.
You can also see here on Nairaland, people worshiping their fellow nairalanders just because of same slave mentality. Fake monikers start hyping someone here, before you know it, everyone already started mentioning such moniker up and down . Follow follow, dumb mumu slave generation.
It's only in this dumb generation you see talented people happily worshipping a talentless person, intelligent people ruled by a clueless leader.

I can still forgive our forefathers for being slaves when gun is held to their foreheads but how can I understand this generation who all just willingly decide to be happy slaves when no guns are being held to their foreheads?
Dumbest generation so far.

Bro support whoever you want to believe whatever you want to believe
Artists are not the problem in the country bro
My choice of music is clearly my problem whatever I vibe to and stuff
So don’t come and be mixing Elubo with semo
They ain’t the same
Re: Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival by Xtardom(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Bro this things are norms
There will always be people up top and those below
As there will be intelligent people there’d always be dump people cause that’s what defines your intelligence
It’s up to you to choose where you belong.
Politicians and religious leaders are on a whole level on their own, deceit, embezzlement and all that
So this artist who worked hard and made it to where he is. He’s not doing is thing making it off peoples sweat and embezzling public funds and giving fake revelations and all
They worked for what they have they got endorsements and all that

Focus your aggression and anger to where it’s supposed to be

Peace
Re: Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival by Hayid(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
waw.. This is really astonishing
Re: Ayra Starr, Wizkid, Rema & Fireboy DML Amazing Performance At Wireless Festival by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Xtardom:

Bro support whoever you want to believe whatever you want to believe
Artists are not the problem in the country bro
My choice of music is clearly my problem whatever I vibe to and stuff
So don’t come and be mixing Elubo with semo
They ain’t the same

Politicians or artistes or celebrities are not the problem in the country but abject slaves, zombies and minions who choose them.
The same fools that can be fans of wack artiste can easily be followers of wack politician. It's same dumb brain syndrome at work.
Same mouth used to eat Semo is used to eat Amala. Same dumber people making dumb choices.
Your choice in music and what you vibe to can also prove the status of your brain.
Anybody with properly functioning brain won't vibe to wackness in the first place.

But many youths these days are zombies and carry slave brains about, that is why they fan nonsense and these nonsense imaginary masters on social media dictate for the youths what to do.
Dumbest generation so far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / Download Free Mp3 Songs Online For Free With Mp3skull / Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.