Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

You Have A Smartphone, Iphone Or A Laptop And U Ain't Making 1000$ In 30 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have A Smartphone, Iphone Or A Laptop And U Ain't Making 1000$ In 30 Days (132 Views)

Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / What Online Businesses Can I Invest 1000$ In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Smartphone, Iphone Or A Laptop And U Ain't Making 1000$ In 30 Days by Prestigelar2k2(f): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good day dear,

I am just here to ask you why u have smart devices and u haven't ventured into making money with it.

U always complain of not being able to afford things needful not even talking of wants??

Like yy do u limit ur mind to government work which ur president clearly states no space

Stop allowing Nigeria happen to u

Get yourselves Amazon kdp and earn in dollars,be financially free stop complaining but that energy to be free,to be happy

Set it mind and ur body will respond

Stop see finish by always asking. Live up to standard so ur voice can also be heard in taking decisions

Stop the blaming take up the action. Stop looking for free things use ur money acquire the right knowledge and make it through with the right people by holding ur hands

I am here to help u.

Just made a research of top Nigerians making it in Amazon kdp the people there are our richest celebrity we should learn to take action

If u really need to improve yourself
DM on whatapp

(1) (Reply)

7 Easy Steps On How To Raise Capital For Your Small Business In Nigeria / Amazon Kpd Mentorship / Market Survey: Inflated Prices Of Goods In A Local Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.