Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork (169 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Are Harassing Me Again; Nairalanders HELP! (See His Pictures) / Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork by EdoBoy90(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dear Nairalnaders,

I humbly request for your assistance by voting for me. Kindly vote for me, name: Auwal Ibrahim Adam.

I am contesting for a laptop. I need it for my research work. Voting for me won't cost you anything. Just click the link and vote for me.

Today, 9th of July 2022 is the deadline. Please I need your kind assistance.

_*PLEASE VOTE IT WILL END TODAY*_

*PLEASE DON'T GET TIRED*

I have been selected among the 10 participants that will participate in the 'Report a project competition' voting organised by Center for information Technology Development (CITAD)

Please Spare one minute of your time and vote for me

STEPS

1. CLICK ON THIS LINK

https://reportaproject.ng/voting/

2. CLICK ON CANCEL
(ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE)

3. CLICK ON VOTING
( YOU WILL SEE A THREE DOTS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE )

4. CLICK ON MY NAME

Auwal Ibrahim Adam

You will see saveral names there, click on

Auwal Ibrahim Adam

The Prize to win is:

1st Winner - Computer

2nd Winner - Android phone

3rd Winner - Android phone

Auwal Ibrahim Adam

Pls Vote for me Abeg �

We rise by lifting others...

Kind regards,

Auwal Ibrahim Adam
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork by EdoBoy90(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pls Mods, help me to push. Thanks. I am highly grateful!

We rise by lifting others!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork by ScamHunter: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Are you Obified? I hate seeing people asking for favors because they're broke bit end up voting looting crooks who impoverish them from PDP and APC.

If you're one of them, berra carry your cross alone
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
ScamHunter:
Are you Obified? I hate seeing people asking for favors because they're broke bit end up voting looting crooks who impoverish them from PDP and APC.

If you're one of them, berra carry your cross alone

This. You cannot be looking to vote in another man that will plunge you into further poverty and then expect us to save you.

OP, if you want help, answer the question. I'm serious!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork by EdoBoy90(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=OkwuEziokwu post=114567387]

This. You cannot be looking to vote in another man that will plunge you into further poverty and then expect us to save you.

OP, if you want help, answer the question. I'm serious! [/quot

Tired of misrule.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork by OkwuEziokwu(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
EdoBoy90:

Yes Sir. Tired fof misrule.

Voted! Good luck dude. E sure me sey u no be Edo boy tho, so wetin dey sup guy?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork by EdoBoy90(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Voted! Good luck dude. E sure me sey u no be Edo boy tho, so wetin dey sup guy?

Yes.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Help A Fellow Nairalander To Win A Laptop For His RsearchWork by EdoBoy90(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mods, please help me out. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: Terrorists Release Seven More Kidnapped Passengers / Next President Must Bridge Gap Between Rich And Poor, Says Basorun / ASUU: Buhari Tells Striking Lecturers- Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.