Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Hello, Where Can I See The Current Fifa Rankings And Bet On The Best Teams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello, Where Can I See The Current Fifa Rankings And Bet On The Best Teams? (193 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Where Can I See The Current Fifa Rankings And Bet On The Best Teams? by agela1223: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hello, where can I see the current fifa rankings and bet on the best teams?
Re: Hello, Where Can I See The Current Fifa Rankings And Bet On The Best Teams? by Seniorwriter(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
agela1223:
Hello, where can I see the current fifa rankings and bet on the best teams?

That's not the right way to trade soccer or place bets for winnings...ever heard of UPSETS?

It is better to do sport trades rather than gambling your hard earn money or monies....
That's what have been working for me.

@Seniorwriter.

(1) (Reply)

Train Your Child.. / Dear Brother/sister Spiritus, / Eucharia Anunobi SE.X Before Marriage Outburst Stires Serious Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.