Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kuje Jail Break And Prison Officers Responses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kuje Jail Break And Prison Officers Responses (245 Views)

Kuje Jail Break: CP Visits Kaduna Custodial Centre, Assures On Security / Boko Haram Members Were Treated Better Than Soldiers In Prison, Officers Lament / Over 3500 Prison Officers Applied For The New Prisons Recruitment Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kuje Jail Break And Prison Officers Responses by ojsmscom(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lack of officers welfare is one of the factors responsible for some nonchalant attitude of prison warders in Nigeria prison...
A prison officer in fct command who does not want his identity to be disclosed granted private interviewed to skynews in abuja and reviewed that prison officers welfare package is close to nothing... according to him,if you make out time to visit the where these officers are leaving,you will pity for them..he made skynews to understand that many beggers leave more comfortable than 80percent of prison officers..make out time and visit the barracks where we stay,you cannot comfortably rear your dog in that kind of place and that is where the government want us to leave and be happy to sacrifice our life whenever criminals visits the prison.If as a staff the service is not taking care of me while alive,is it when I die my family will be taken care of? I tell you in the present day economy,do you know that some prison staff go home monthly with just N38,000 as salary.Is that what can motivate someone to shoot a bullet if he noticed danger in the prison facility knowing that his life is astake. somebody who is not happy cannot give better service.The authority/federal Government should look into the pay package of prison officers if truly they expect anything positive from us in terms of guiding the prison facilities..There are gallant prison officers willing to give in their best but the motivation is not there..

(1) (Reply)

World Population To Reach 8 Billion In 2023, Says UN / Xaf Momo Sim And Xaf Uba Prepaid Card For Sell / Professional Artificial Intelligence Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.