Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) (67580 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash / Gberefu Island Point Of No Return, Badagry – The Original Slave Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
ManTiger:

Thank you for this piece, I'm really grateful, Twitter recently suspend my acct, I've not been consistent on Facebook due to time, I'm trying to work on thumbnailing all videos posted so far, it's a big job as I have just little experience in editing and I've got a lot to attend to as well outside blogging but I really appreciate this piece, you must be a blogger/YouTuber yourself

I actually tried vlogging but consistency was my biggest headache. Also, my thumbnails did not standout as I too have poor editing skills. Also, I actually paid for my videos to be made by others and I ran out of cash.

I decided to rest blogging

1 Like

Re: Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) by ManTiger(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
grandstar:

I actually tried vlogging but consistency was my biggest headache. Also, my thumbnails did not standout as I too have poor editing skills. Also, I actually paid for my videos to be made by others and I ran out of cash.

I decided to rest blogging

My biggest concern is time. I'm building a ranch and it has been a lot of direct energy, I shoot video alongside working, edit , upload and find time to promote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians / Welcome To Akure City (pictures) / Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.