Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] (597 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] / Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] by mrmayoh: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mike Ogiasa, a cousin of former President Goodluck Jonathan has begged for his release.

Ogiasa served as Bayelsa Commissioner for Special Duties in charge of Federal Projects, and Special Adviser on Power.

The engineer was kidnapped at Otuogidi in the Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa on June 2. Ogiasa was seized and driven away by armed men after he attended a meeting.

A video of the son of an ex-traditional ruler of Otuoke community emerged at the weekend.

A half-naked Ogiasa is seen in a flooded grave, his hand tied, as he cries out for urgent help.

“You’re seeing me in the grave. Please do everything possible to come and release me.

“Any money that is available…any money you can make. Do everything possible.

“Is the money more important than my life?”, the captive said with a shaky voice.

The police in Bayelsa confirmed the abduction after the incident in June.Public Relations Officer, SP Asinim Butswa said the command was working with other agencies to free Ogiasa.

Video: https://fb.watch/e9mrq6vkd7/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/07/09/kidnapped-ex-president-jonathans-cousin-mike-ogiasa-begs-for-life-video/%3famp=1

Re: kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] by Nukilia: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is what you get when criminals are treated with kid gloves. There should be no hiding place for criminals in this country.

I pray the kidnappers don't kill him after collecting the ransom
Re: kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] by mrmayoh: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nukilia:
This is what you get when criminals are treated with kid gloves. There should be no hiding place for criminals in this country.

I pray the kidnappers don't kill him after collecting the ransom

Amen
Re: kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] by Onosb1990(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kidnapped ex-President Jonathan’s cousin, Mike Ogiasa begs for life [Video]
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53lnIj4soMY

(1) (Reply)

John Enemari; SDP In Benue State Forms Alliance With Labour Party For 2023(Photo / Peter Obi Must Not Be Allowed To Win The Presidential Election / More Insight About Tinubu Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.