Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC (461 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by jamiluusman: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnl7F257od4

Full Interview with BBC- We are all suffering Nigeria's problems now - Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by Maleekdon: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
this is the quality of a good leader

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by abubakartelad: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aso Rock demons need to be send packing or caged spiritually. It is unfortunate that our Pastors and Prophets to do this are now business and entrepreneurs.

So much rituals done in Aso Rock and the blood of the innocent poured and human persons buried are reasons why we are suffering and why these bloody politicians are basking. We need that zone spiritually purified to pave ways for a true Nigeria or a peaceful divided Nigéria into new republics.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by dangerousd071: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
God has called you and we know both of you will deliver

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by hasanayomide3: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Best combo! ...we are OBI-DIENT and YUSUF-LLY happy!!!

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by favourobaro90: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kwankwaso should go and sit down we have gotten what wanted in the person of Yusuf Datti.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by Steven809: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
I love you guys with all my heart and strength, I strongly believe in you like I never believed in Nigeria before, I see our future and happiness in your hands, I feel Almighty God has chosen you both to salvage our beloved country..... May he always be and protect you both on this course.....we will continue to pray for you.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by kafassamuel007: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dr Datti Baba Ahmed has been consistent in his refusal to bribe delegates. He also said this ahead of the 2019 PDP presidential primaries. He refused to buy delegates and got single digit vote. Now also in 2022 he withdrew from Kaduna PDP governorship primaries because he refused to buy delegates votes.

But think about it. Why will anyone who wants to serve the people bribe delegates to get to that position sometimes even the money they share is more than their salary for 4 years!

We need to start supporting the right thing in Nigeria!

Datti and Peter are clearly aligned in their conviction about politics!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by Samuel089: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
How did Buhari become a president in a country where we have such bright minds and brilliance?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by 360degreess(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
All I know is Obi will loose obediently in 2023 election

Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by isaaudugeidam: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aso Rock demons need to be send packing or caged spiritually. It is unfortunate that our Pastors and Prophets to do this are now business and entrepreneurs.

So much rituals done in Aso Rock and the blood of the innocent poured and human persons buried are reasons why we are suffering and why these bloody politicians are basking. We need that zone spiritually purified to pave ways for a true Nigeria or a peaceful divided Nigéria into new republics.
Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by lonecatt(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
peter obi and datti are the best candidates so far, definitely not body peeing old men

(1) (Reply)

Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long / 19th Of July 2022: Let Us Celebrate Peter-Obi’s Birthday With Love / Does Peter Obi Observes Ekpa"s Directives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.