Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Racism: Turkish Man Verbally Harass African Man & Family On Train - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racism: Turkish Man Verbally Harass African Man & Family On Train (399 Views)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Tasued Student Brutalizes His Colleague For Verbally Abusing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Racism: Turkish Man Verbally Harass African Man & Family On Train by H100: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
A man identified as O.O.K has been arrested by the Turkish police for racially abusing an African family on train enroute Yenikapi to Mecidiyekoy.

According to Turkey Errand Boy, the family remained calm despite the provocation, it was other passengers who filmed the embarrassment met on the young innocent African family.

The video which currently trends on the Türkiye social media space have generated condemnation on other witnessing Turks on board with some persons suggesting the racist should have been shunned almost immediately, Others condemned the person who filmed it for just laughing all along. Another commended Africans as the best set of foreigners in their country.

The video showed an African man with his woman and 2 kids.

Source: Turkey Errand Boy

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Racism: Turkish Man Verbally Harass African Man & Family On Train by naaija: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Racism: Turkish Man Verbally Harass African Man & Family On Train by Mokason288(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Racism will never end

There are so many ways Whites publicly display racism but we choose to ignore them all the time

1, The Good guy in every movie is usually dressed in White while the Villain is always dressed up in Black

2.. The pictures of the devil is always one black scary guy

My point is , Blacks are always seen as inferior
Re: Racism: Turkish Man Verbally Harass African Man & Family On Train by RedChiefPriest: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
I feel for them sha for real
But Face Racism and still get to make money and not be scared of bandits testing Ak47 for your body OR come home to your father's land where you won't face racism but small tribalism and other issues.

Dj! Bring 5 keg of palmwine make I use hold my body,this news dey somehow.
Barman! Play me "Life of a Black man" by Donald Trump and Queen Elizabeth the 1st.

Re: Racism: Turkish Man Verbally Harass African Man & Family On Train by MITCHELL96: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
That Racist Mama Husband there angry
Re: Racism: Turkish Man Verbally Harass African Man & Family On Train by Holybaddo: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Racism is a normal thing

Even in our country Tribalism
Even you reading this practices Tribalism

IMO: Youths Protest In Owerri/onitsha Expressway As DSS Parades Suspected Bandit / Police Identify And Arrest Man Who Dragged Armed Officer In Viral Video / Fákè Pästør Çaght Rëd Hàñded Performing Miracle As He Résùrreçt The Déàd