Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn (42710 Views)

Beatrice Nkechi Ejere's Burial: Cubana Hotel Manager Buries Mother In Style / Efe Ejere, Chief Operating Officer, Grand Cubana Hotel Celebrates Birthday / Cubana Hotel Promises 50 Jobs For South African Returnees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by AlexReports(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer of Grand Cubana hotel Efe Ejere Holds Birthday Dinner

It was a sight of glamour and fanfare as the Chief Operating Officer of Grand Cubana Hotels Ltd, Sir Efe Ejere hosted friends as associates to a dinner to mark his birthday.

It was a beautiful scene to behold as family and friends rained cash on the celebrant to celebrate with him.

Earlier, the celebrity hospitality expert, an associate of socialite, Obi Cubana had taken to the social media to celebrate his birthday praying for God's abiding presence upon his life.

He posted, "If God be for me,who can be against me?

"May the Lord bless and keep me, and may His face continue to shine upon [me].

"I pray and wish myself endless happiness in good health and peace of mind.

"Happy birthday to me."

Friends and associates had converged at the prestigious Grand Cubana Hotel located at the Jabi area of Abuja to celebrate Efe.

One after the other, they eulogised the celebrant for his numerous contributions in raising the bar of tourism in Nigeria as well as his efforts in building the entertainment industry and his philanthropic outreaches.

They prayed for God's endless love upon him and his family.

There was a lot to eat and drink at the topnotch birthday dinner which attracted several players in the entertainment industry, tourism and business tycoons.

The award winning hospitality administrator and his beautiful wife, Aniekeme Omoaefe had earlier in the year dedicated their second daughter, Oghenekome O. Ejere Mildred amidst cheers in a well attended ceremony.

Source:
www.abujapress.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by AlexReports(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by AlexReports(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Continue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by AlexReports(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Photos

2 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by AlexReports(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Photos 2

1 Like

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by AlexReports(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Photos 3

1 Like

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by MadamVanessa(f): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
shocked

Being around these men, my pant will be wetting anyhow.

Infact let me go and masturbate I am raining down there seeing these pictures.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by incandescentena: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
sad
Wow! Cleavages everywhere.....

Photo below: Damn it!! Why is this beautiful lady wanna grab something?! grin

Boogyman557 Give am ONE for right leg!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by incandescentena: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You are wounded

13 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by VeryWickedMan: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mark my words, this Alex will be poisoned very soon

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
AlexReport don turn canopy like this ooo

E dy go all party

7 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Ballzproblemm: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Igbo people rich culture ,rich in wealth
VeryWickedMan:
Mark my words, this Alex will be poisoned very soon
cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by jkpbestseries: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
life is good with money

5 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Alexiiydon: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
So make we fry corn?
Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Olastep1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Money dey this country

3 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by tspun(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nice one
Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Stevenson20: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thunder fire poverty.
I must get this money with the help of God.
Vanity crew make una keep off

10 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by efuro(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
what sense do u want me to take from these pictures... i wont loose a sleep whichever way it comes

1 Like

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by NwaNimo1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Asour: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
incandescentena:
sad

That's the woman's husband.

You should realize this from the other photos.

1 Like

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Capuchinho: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
incandescentena:
sad

Don't worry about Alex.. Just keep on doing what you're doing and you'll be like him.. I know him and I'm sure he knows me when I use the code name Boodogee Campus Gleez etc projects we did awesome ones
Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by tillaman(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Damn
Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by adecz: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
lipsrsealed

See them❗️❗️

Nigerian women are just too
outrageously fake to the core.

Fake complexions
Fake hair
Fake eyebrows
Fake eyelashes
Fake eye color
Fake lips
Fake booobs
Fake backyards
Fake accents...
Fake laughter
Fake o**and

Upon these, runs na their
second nature, with most ladies
keeping not less than 5 steady mugus,
including married women.

Haba❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

⚡️⚡️⚡️Nigerian men are being cheated
to the highest unbelievable levels.

We will not take it..⚡️⚡️⚡️ ☹️☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by smile11s(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please they should not forget to Vote for PO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Antoeni(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Young men Don’t be Carried Away And Join Their Brotherhood

2 Likes

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by kenbee(f): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is a gathering of forties and above. Indomie age keep off! But the makeup is dawn too much

1 Like

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Mandrake007(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Money play,happy birthday to him
Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Judolisco(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Alex my man... God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by kendological(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Kai! Have some dignity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sighted. Once I see AlexReports, I know it's about birthday, parties or pageants.
Alex, come n cover my mosque Ed-el-Kabir fiesta on Monday.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kaduna Galaxy Mall / Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work / Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.