Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 136. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 136. (93 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 136. by PastorSomba(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 136.

Ephesians 1:19-23 (KJV) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
Acts 2:33-34; 5:31; 7:55-56; 8:34; Ephesians 1:20; Colossians 3:1; Hebrews 1:3; 8:1; 10:12; 12:2; 1Peter 3:22; Revelation 1:20;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

144. The next privilege of being at the right hand of God in Christ Jesus is that by the virtue of this position Jesus was given a name that is the greatest and the highest authority after God. The bible says in Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV) "Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." The position that Christ was exalted is the right hand of God in heaven. After His resurrection and ascension to heaven that became His new position and Jesus became His new name.

Before Jesus became flesh and blood and was born by Mary, He was only simply known as the word of God. But after what He did for God, sacrificing His position, power and authority in heaven to become an ordinary man and even agreeing to die, God had to promote Him above His former position. As the word of God, He was the creator of all things but He was not the ruler of all things. But by obedience, God elevated Him to be co-ruler and king with Him. Just like Joseph and Pharoah, the only thing that separates God and Jesus is the throne. By the promotion of Jesus, like Joseph and Pharoah, God has handed over all things in heaven and earth and underneath to Jesus except His throne.

The greatest mystery of all this is that all men in Christ share with Christ all these promotions, position, power and privileges. That is why we are blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. All spiritual blessings includes all the power and privileges of the highest place. In Christ Jesus we have the greatest, the highest and the best of power, authority, position and privileges in all of heaven, earth and underneath the earth. If only we know and believe who we are in Christ our faith will be unstoppable. John 1:1-3,14; Luke 1:31-35; Hebrews 1:1-14; 2:14-15; 4:16; 10:12-13; Ephesians 1:3-4,17-23; 2:4-6,18; Mark 16:17-18; 1John 4:4; Revelation 1:17-18; 5:10; Colossians 1:13-20; 1Corinthians 15:24-28; Psalm 110; 2Timothy 1:10;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Death On The Cross And His Resurrection As It Concerns Spiritual-spouses / Seeds Of Destiny 7 August 2022: The Blessing Of Being A Channel Of Blessing / Heaven: Are You Prepared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.