Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Who Else Is Already Buhari Fatigued? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Already Buhari Fatigued? (175 Views)

If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Already Buhari Fatigued? by MagicBishop: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
I have since stopped criticizing this Buhari APC govt because it is totally pointless as our concerns, fears and criticism all fall on deaf ears and that it is now glowingly obvious that this administration came to kill, steal and destroy Nigeria .

It is for this reason I see no need in further protesting or criticizing a govt of bandits and terrorists traitors .

Buhari does not care.

The man is a sociopath with zero empathy and deep hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians . He is not human nor humane.

The man Buhari would rather rule over a nation of impoverished, terrorised , ignorant and placid serfs.

This is how the Fulani Caliphate has used ignorance, poverty and ignorance to retain power over the north and this is the same template Buhari is applying on the entire populace.

To say Buhari is evil is a non statement. Buhari is evil itself .

By May 29, 2023, if you are still alive and a freeman with all your loved ones still around , please kindly go to your church, mosque, shrine or whatever temple you have dedicated to your god and offer supplications and offerings to it.

Me I am tired .
Re: Who Else Is Already Buhari Fatigued? by PlayerMeji: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Who Else Is Already Buhari Fatigued? by Bobloco: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
I am looking forward to may 29, 2023 when I will be awarded the certificate of survival

E no easy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Already Buhari Fatigued? by MagicBishop: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
I spoke too soon. Even Buhari is tired of his government.
Re: Who Else Is Already Buhari Fatigued? by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigerians.

Even zombies don abandon Buhari, the wise ones are now oBIdient, only the Yoruba Muslims among them are urchins…Bat!

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Uncovered A Smear Campaign Against Ex-coas, Buratai – HURIWA / Nothing Bad Must Happen To Kanu In Prison – IPOB / Osun State Debate: Adeleke Tackles Oyetola On State Helicopter, Use Of Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.