Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst (2103 Views)

18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church / 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by abubakartelad: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnl7F257od4
A political analyst, Oluwafemi Popoola has suggested that most of the Nigerians supporting Peter Obi are supporters of VP Yemi Osinbajo.

He noted: “Many have swarmed to queue behind the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, who the majority of them see as the nearest alternative to Vice President Osinbajo.”

26 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by dangerousd071: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Great people talks about ideas , average people talk about others. I bear witness that this statement is true and holds ground looking at the interviews and speech of Mr. Peter Obi and his VP. This analyst is highly unqualified

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by hasanayomide3: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
I'd say that the VP not clinching his party's ticket was a blessing in disguise as it allowed lots of Nigerians to choose Mr. Obi without much dilemma.

41 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by favourobaro90: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
APC had Osibanjo and decided to gift us Jagaban.

PDP had Wike and decided to gift us Atiku.

Now they're blaming Nigerians for not finding it difficult to chose. Na them do themselves with their poor party management.

E dey sweet them as Nigeria take be

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Steven809: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Where are the supporters that can't help you to win primary, coming behind a minister in the contest , shame on you.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by kafassamuel007: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
PDP nd APC are getting it loud nd clear that PETERBABA movement is not for child play

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Samuel089: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Every eyes seeing this comment right now will see their dreams come true

Amen �

I don't have much followers but i appreciate the ones following me. Much love!�

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by isaaudugeidam: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
He's not nearest alternative to Osinbajo, he's the best option then comes osinbajo

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by jamiluusman: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
APC should have allowed prof Osibanjo.
Then we will know it's two quality and educated men.

Supporters of APC that are queuing behind Peter Obi are sane Nigerians who are tired of the status quo.

2023 will bring a worth change!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Kagd10: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
How?

Peter Obi who was investing state funds into his family business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by jkpbestseries: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
all Obi supporters should go all out and engage the community people, market men and women and recharge card sellers, both old and young and preach Obi to them. In this manner obi will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by lonecatt(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Osibanjo would have done better than tinubu if he had gotten the apc ticket but greed and emilokan will not allow the agbado and cassava old man. they actually underrated the Nigerian youths who are in dire need of change

Osibanjo would have by now reduced peter obi's popularity by atleast half.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by PapaHadum: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kagd10:
How?

Peter Obi who was investing state funds into his family business?

Stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Kagd10: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
PapaHadum:

Stale

What's stale? True facts that's choking you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by adebwalex(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
You are right oooo. Am one of osibanjo supporters. Since the ticket was not given to him i am now Obedient followers...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by paramakina202: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Steven809:
Where are the supporters that can't help you to win primary, coming behind a minister in the contest , shame on you.

Primary election that Tinubu and other aspirants used money to buy delegates?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by maybet081: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
isaaudugeidam:
He's not nearest alternative to Osinbajo, he's the best option then comes osinbajo
which ever they are the best among equal.
Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol a third class graduate of Philosophy in the same sentence as a Professor of law?
You better pull your head out of your anus

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Kingspin(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
You have a message up there.
2023. We want to try competent this time.
Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by 9jatriot(m): 1:04am On Jul 10, 2022
The truth is, many of those who were rooting for Osingbajo did not do it because they love him and believed in him, it was mostly done to spite Tinubu and stop his emergence, they would have still turned around to support their candidate with the excuse that Osingbajo is part of the present day government.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Afamed: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Can someone show us the Pandora legacy as the Anambra Gov?

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by techWriter3: 1:12am On Jul 10, 2022
PDP nd APC not being it loud nd clear that PETERBABA movement is not for child play
Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by tamdun: 4:36am On Jul 10, 2022
He's no more a mere commissioner?
Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by popez: 5:03am On Jul 10, 2022
I keep saying this. Most Southwesterners don't want Tinubu. They wanted Osinbajo not Tinubu. Without rigging, it will be very difficult for Tinubu to even win Lagos state.

He should've remained a kingmaker, but greed wouldn't let him.
Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by OritaIbadan: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Anyone telling you that majority of the southwest will que behind Tinubu come come 2023 must be a joker. Most of us here in Ibadan are already Obidient . Since Osinbajo is no longer in the race Obi is the only alternative. Some chalatans will soon come here and call me Ibo. I hardly make comment on nairaland because what is happening here is not what is obtainable on the street. A lot of tribal war going on here but on the street Yorubas, Housas and Ibos live peaceful especially here in the South West. So sometimes I wonder where some people in this platform come from.

Why will any unbiased person even support Tinubu or Atiku ? I have good Muslims as friends and neighbors come to my house now enough Ileya meet some of them are not even voting Tinubu. I think is time Nigerians shelve Tribe and Religion to do what is right. Get your PVC, I have mine, use it wisely. Here in Oyo state particularly in Ibadan. The task is very simple. GSM for governor, Obi for president shikena

Come to Ona-Ara, Elekuro polling unit and see us do the needful.

Am a minister in RCCG and I know where we stand. Tinubu will have his share but to have a sweep? Is a no no

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by TheRareGem1(f): 5:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Just finding attaché angry angry up-and-down

PO and PYO are not the same, there's nothing like PO is like PYO.

You people are very funny, I have seen people comparing star boi with Datti Baba, does that mean Datti is a better Presidential candidate than PO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Oladelesp: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Not all, infact very very few of his supporters, some also join BAT camp
Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Milito: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2022
This is true. Tinubu will be shocked with the votes Peter Obi will glean from the SW.
Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Temmy1997(f): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2022
This is ridiculous, comparing Peter Obi with Osinbajo is an insult to the PYO supporters because Peter can never come close to half of what Osinbajo is today.
Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by Joyce95: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2022
I don't understand what is going on with you people, Osinbajo and Peter are two different people and they have nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Supporters Queued Behind Peter Obi, Because He Is Like VP - Analyst by lereinter(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2022
This my friend sakamaje reach here

This are the category of obi supporters,

1, sw supporters who can't publicly reveal their love for tinubu & apc due to shame. It's when election time draw close you will see their true self
Go and see most shouting endsars, what are they shouting now

2, some implant of apc in lp, sponsored to disregard the popularity of pdp, most are sw folks

3, ipob apologist, se folks who are using the Igbo character of obi to fan the biafra agitation

Watch as things unfold

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman / LP Supporters Should Be Careful / BREAKING- US To Issue Visa Bans For Ethnically Based Voter Supression In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.