Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari (3685 Views)

Omo! This Soldier From Gambia Just Finished Tinubu And The Entire African Leader / Peter Obi Has Finished Tinubu In Rivers / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by KingofAnambra: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Just came back from ...................... and it has been decided and concluded by the ..................... that President Tinubu will be sworn in as the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria in May 29, 2023.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I humbly and ecstatically present to you, his Excellency, Asiwaju of Nigeria, President Ahmed Bola Tinubu, GCFR cool

16 Likes 12 Shares

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by KingofAnambra: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Do you believe in reincarnation?

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by PresidObi: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigerians from all walks of life are tired of people who will take the presidency just to complete their CV while the country burns.

We the youths are very hungry, even angry at canals misruling us again while the principal rests overseas.

We ask for competent young men like Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed to take over Nigeria and return the country to prosperity again.

Vote for labour party

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by jkpbestseries: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nothing is finished... After Peter Obi, Tinubu is the man to lead Nigeria Right. He may not be healthy but has people to do the job as in Lagos. Leadership is not a bricks layer work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by immortalcrown(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Those who have learnt to live without Nigeria will continue to survive. Those who put their trust in Nigeria may survive or perish.

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
As far as I am concerned.

Urchins can come up with several excuse to distract us from focusing on the mandate of peter obi.

But they can never succeed tongue tongue tongue

Obi is our next president of Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by PapaHadum: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Error

3 Likes

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Youngwiz71(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
make him ancestors vote for am..... as for the living Nigerians we know whom we're voting for....

Like for Obi, share for the Agbado man..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Yes I believe.Like awolowo like Tinubu.Awo tried thrice and failed all three times.Tinubu is about to experience his first failure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by lonecatt(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
I hope you have eaten agbado and cassava today grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by muykem: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu is undoubtedly next president federal Republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by BigSarah(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Was Tinubu born in 1987?

If no how can he be Awolowo reincarnation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by KingofAnambra: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Yes I believe.Like awolowo like Tinubu.Awo tried thrice and failed all three times.Tinubu is about to experience his first failure
Tinubu has been winning elections before your father knew how to wear condom. He has set numerous exceptional records in the Nigerian political hemisphere; and he is about to set yet another set of mindblowing records
- the 1st presidential candidate to win with a Muslim - Muslim ticket in this post-military political era
- the 1st presidential candidate to win by the biggest votes in Nigerian history

I'm hoping you will say over your dead body it will happen. Then, I'll say, Better buy a coffin now because you will be needing it soon.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by KevMitnick: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Op is high on some cheap stuff....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Eniitankorede: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
PresidObi:
Nigerians from all walks of life are tired of people who will take the presidency just to complete their CV while the country burns.

We the youths are very hungry, even angry at canals misruling us again while the principal rests overseas.

We ask for competent young men like Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed to take over Nigeria and return the country to prosperity again.

Young at 60 lol?

Vote for labour party
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by heendrix(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Nothing is finished... After Peter Obi, Tinubu is the man to lead Nigeria Right. He may not be healthy but has people to do the job as in Lagos. Leadership is not a bricks layer work

You're right on spot but the problem is, ion expect Tinubu to be too stupid to be tricked into the Northern trap of picking a Muslim as his vice
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by KingofAnambra: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
I dare all of you Peter Obi social media bandits, when campaign season is here,

- bring your money, we will out-spend you
- bring your crowds, we will out-crowd you
- bring your madness, we will out-crazy you
- bring your best, we will outdo you
- bring your wits, we will outsmart you
- bring your squad, we will out-gang you
- bring your PVCs, we will out-vote you

We are not your father's father mate in this game undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by IvarTheBoneless: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu is the next President. Only God can stop him now.

Flatin0s masturbated for years about how he was used and dumped... consensus candidate...anointing oil.

The man saw challenges & mountains and flattened all the obstacles.

Peter Obi didn't even see 1/1000 of the barriers before he cowardly ran away in his wife's skirts.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:
How can you be a reincarnation of your age mate grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Mstick: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dressing and wearing same glasses as Awolowo doesn't make him a reincarnation of him, at his old age he's still understudying a man that has long left this earth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by omenka(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Tinubu has been winning elections before your father knew how to wear condom. He has set numerous exceptional records in the Nigerian political hemisphere; and he is about to set yet another set of mindblowing records
- the 1st presidential candidate to win with a Muslim - Muslim ticket in this post-military political era
- the 1st presidential candidate to win by the biggest votes in Nigerian history

I'm hoping you will say over your dead body it will happen. Then, I'll say, Better buy a coffin now because you will be needing it soon.
Ahn ahn comrade, person no fit play with you small? See as you murder person pikin.

Pachukwudi44, you see why you no suppose dey chook mouth for all matters? Now look at you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by BaddestQueen(f): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
omenka:
Ahn ahn comrade, person no fit play with you small? See as you murder person pikin.

Pachukwudi44, you see why you no suppose dey chook mouth for all matters? Now look at you. grin
thanks for bringing this troll to my attention
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by PoliciaNLand: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
so our parents are no longer safe from these trolls
please mods save us

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for labour party
This one need reabilitation Economically .Oga Tinubu is the next president .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Optma88: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Tinubu and winning are just like bread and butter, Tinubu has been winning not elections alone, but every of his court cases even against federal government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by oskopy: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
A country where one person will just be promoting a broad day criminal without shame or regret.
Now he has decided who will be the president even when we haven't conducted election.is that not madness?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by odduduwa: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
mrvitalis:

How can you be a reincarnation of your age mate grin grin grin
have you ever seen someone from that side of the zoo with sense ?
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Britishpea: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
jkpbestseries:

He’s better than Obi.

Obi bawo? Tinubu doesn’t talk anyhow and doesn’t make empty promises. He’s talk and do.
I keep saying it, Tinubu is the next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by KingofAnambra: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
oskopy:
A country where one person will just be promoting a broad day criminal without shame or regret.
Now he has decided who will be the president even when we haven't conducted election.is that not madness?
We don't have time for miserable wailers right now, we are busy preparing for President Tinubu's inauguration next year.

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
H
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by YourFavorite21(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
What a dream!

2 Likes

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:

I actually ignored you because your comments was not even worth my reply.You think I will be moved by the condom jab? Lol You are probably not used to my moniker.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Of LP Winning One Guber Seat Fades As Otti Cries Out / Scandal: Ayeni Bought N75m G-wagon, N250m Duplex In Abuja For Lover / Gabon Senate President Tried To Escape With Huge Bags Of Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.