Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 (17247 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na why I no go give am the prize, I actually made it open but with terms and conditions

I just realise the guy dey Chelsea league too grin

See am for fourth position. Lol.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2023
Ibime:

Someone needs to keep eye on Paper Tigers and guide them in the FA Cup,so I will be there
You have a mail boss!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
You have a mail boss!

I have seen and responded
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Seytiano(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na why I no go give am the prize, I actually made it open but with terms and conditions
which are?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Seytiano(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Send my jersey abeg, put Seytiano for back. Like there is actually a spurs fan in Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
Seytiano:
Send my jersey abeg, put Seytiano for back. Like there is actually a spurs fan in Nigeria
Which club you they support
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Seytiano(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Which club you they support
arsenal 🌚
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Seytiano:
arsenal 🌚
Lailai
A true gunner won't put spuds of all club as the followed club
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Seytiano(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lailai
weirdly enough, I actually like spurs,
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lailai

grin grin grin

Na untrue gunner him be
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2023
timbros:

grin grin grin

Na untrue gunner him be
Abi na him they whine me
Spuds of all club he say he like themπŸ˜‚
It’s like Liverpool dan saying he have soft spot for man utd
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Abi na him they whine me

Or Barca fan get soft spot for Madrid grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2023
timbros:

Or Barca fan get soft spot for Madrid grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Which kind play dog they do with lion
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Seytiano(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Abi na him they whine me
Let's not deceive ourselves, no Nigerian arsenal fan will tell me he considers spurs a bigger rival than Chelsea, man united or Liverpool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Seytiano:
Let's not deceive ourselves, no Nigerian arsenal fan will tell me he considers spurs a bigger rival than Chelsea, man united or Liverpool
Exactly arsenal and spurds no be mate, you supporting arsenal and having soft spot for them no add up
Infact e no fit happen, i never even see you for any of the sport thread sef
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Seytiano(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Exactly arsenal and spurds no be mate, you supporting arsenal and having soft spot for them no add up
Infact e no fit happen, i never even see you for any of the sport thread sef
it actually adds up if it's a personal preference. Spurs have been nowhere near arsenal for a long time. Spurs want to play Chelsea tomorrow, I'm almost certain you ll root for spurs. The mindset of an English arsenal fan is different from that of a Nigerian.
Besides I am a Madrid fan
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
Seytiano:
it actually adds up if it's a personal preference. Spurs have been nowhere near arsenal for a long time. Spurs want to play Chelsea tomorrow, I'm almost certain you ll root for spurs. The mindset of an English arsenal fan is different from that of a Nigerian.
I was sure you ain't an arsenal fan
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Seytiano(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I was sure you ain't an arsenal fan
I support arsenal in the Europa league, that should count for something 🀲
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
Seytiano:

Ok, this is getting interesting.

Support Madrid in UCL, Arsenal in Europa, Spurs in EPL... Maybe West Ham in Conference League grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Seytiano(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
timbros:

Support Madrid in UCL, Arsenal in Europa, Spurs in EPL... Maybe West Ham in Conference League grin grin
You garrit
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
timbros:

E shock you🀣🀣
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Seytiano:

You support Arsenal sometimes, we understand and appreciate that, but you are not a FAN.

No Arsenal fan will romance or dine with Spuds or Chelsea even with a long spoon, especially Spuds; the hatred between us has been ages.

The only time Arsenal fans will want either of them to win is if it help our cause, even though we know they are always useless to us, otherwise we will always wish them bottomless failure. Like they both didn't make Europe, we are just a lil happy, we would have preferred they were actually relegated cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
OAM4J:

You support Arsenal sometimes, we understand and appreciate that, but you are not a FAN.

No Arsenal fan will romance or dine with Spuds or Chelsea even with a long spoon, especially Spuds; the hatred between us has been ages.

The only time Arsenal fans will want either of them to win is if it help our cause, even though we know they are always useless to us, otherwise we will always wish them bottomless failure. Like they both didn't make Europe, we are just a lil happy, we would have preferred they were actually relegated cheesy
Thank you
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamSirPhil(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Remind me to join ur league next season.

timbros:
Champion cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by AmosTech(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2023
SPORTS MATHS ANALYTICS (SMA)

UNLEASHING THE POWER OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS

Are you passionate about sports trading and eager to enhance your winning potential? Look no further!
At Sports Maths Analytics, we specialize in using advanced mathematical principles and formulas to analyze various sports markets and provide accurate predictions based on solutions. Join our community of successful traders and take advantage of our exceptional subscription packages.

At SMA we don't believe that people should stake games or gamble based on guess work or based on intuition.... We are here to prove with enough evidence that the results of sports events can be mathematically solved and determined with formula and strategies.

We firmly believe in the importance of transparency and earning the trust of our clients. To provide evidence of our accuracy, competency and reliability, we offer a unique proposition:

A week's worth of solved game predictions, delivered to potential clients ahead of the actual games.

By doing so, we aim to demonstrate the precision of our mathematical analysis and reassure you of our commitment to your success. Feel free to verify the results, track the accuracy, and witness our prowess in action.

INTRODUCING OUR EXCLUSIVE SPORTS TRADING PACKAGES!

Our subscription packages are designed to cater to your trading needs and preferences. Choose from our flexible weekly or monthly subscriptions, and gain access to a treasure trove of solved games expertly crafted into accumulators. With our comprehensive analysis, you'll have an edge over others, making informed decisions and increasing your chances of success.

βœ’οΈ Weekly subscriptions of solved games.
βœ’οΈ Monthly subscriptions of solved games.
(games are formed into accumulators)

Here is a glimpse into some of the market packages across popular sports in which we apply various mathematical principles and formula to determine their outcome.

⚽ For Soccer Markets:
1. Shots on Target (total value)
2. Corners (total value)
3. Fouls (total value)
4. Offsides (total value)
5. Players' stats (Players that will score goals or not)
6. Total (total number of goals in the match)
7. First Half (total number of goals)
8. Second Half (total number of goals)
And many other miscellaneous markets.

⚾ For Tennis:
1. Tie Breaks
2. Service game winner
3. Set winner
4 Aces (total number of Aces)
And numerous other miscellaneous markets.

πŸ€ For Basketball:
1. Overtime
2. Total (total goals scored)
3. Quarter winner
And various other miscellaneous markets.

πŸ’ For Hockey:
1. Periods Total (total goals in the period)
2. Periods results
And several other miscellaneous markets.

πŸŽ–οΈ Mathematical formula and strategies for playing live games.

πŸŽ–οΈ Mathematical formula and strategies for Hedging with stakes.
With our Maths hedging package, you'll receive carefully crafted formula and strategies to remove risks from your sport trading by mathematically covering for all possible outcome in a sport event thereby giving you an hedge to lock in profits regardless of the outcome of the game.
We will also give you list of sport markets where this strategy can be applied for 100% guaranteed profit.

All the above listed markets are individual packages for our interested subscribers who wish to acquire the formula and mathematical principles in solving out the outcome of the market.

πŸŽ–οΈ But that's not all! We also offer exclusive insights into unique markets provided by bookies. These markets guarantee 100% winnings every time you stake with them, no need for mathematical analysis or formula with these markets. However, these opportunities are only available to our esteemed VIP subscribers who express interest in this specialized offering.

By subscribing to Sports Maths Analytics, you'll not only gain access to our proven mathematical models and formula, but you'll also receive timely updates, expert advice, and personalized support from our dedicated team. We are committed to your success and strive to provide the most reliable trading strategies.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to revolutionize your sports trading journey. Join our community today and witness the power of mathematics in unlocking your trading potential. Subscribe now to secure your place among our valued subscribers.

To subscribe or learn more about our packages, visit our website https://mainstack.me/sma or contact our customer support team on WhatsApp with +2347068390433.

Get ready to elevate your sports trading games like never before with Sports Maths Analytics

Join us today and unlock the potential of sports trading like never before!

To prove our competency at what we do at SMA we are ready to accept any challenge that our potential clients may throw at us in other to justify their convictions about the credibility and accuracy of our work.

Feel free to ask your questions if you are interested to join us or to know more about us.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by dohiw77789: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Emeka71(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
snrr:

Hehehehehehehehehe
Hello Babe; please can we talk?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by snrr(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Emeka71:
Hello Babe; please can we talk?
About?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Emeka71(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2023
snrr:
About?
Life generally.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by snrr(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
;
Emeka71:
Life generally.
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Emeka71(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
snrr:
;
grin grin
Please now
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Emaprince: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Which one be life generally for here?

Who be this simple man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28)

Arsenal Vs Fulham (2 - 2) On 26th August 2023 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (3 - 2) On 7th May 2016 / AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.