Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

If Muslims Muslims Ticket Does Not Matter Then Rotational Government Does Not M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Muslims Muslims Ticket Does Not Matter Then Rotational Government Does Not M (174 Views)

Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition / Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Muslims Muslims Ticket Does Not Matter Then Rotational Government Does Not M by Gbogbowa: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
If Muslims Muslims ticket is allowed one day u will also witness northern northern ticket they will also tell you that it does not matter, that matter is competent not region,the northern Muslim and southern Muslim like to insult the intelligence of Yoruba Christians and northern Christian but this time around it will not happen, during covid many the church gave so much to support the FG where are the mosques then,as big as the north you can't find a northern Christian to run with Tinubu, this is a slap on northern Christian, pls get your PVC northern Christian its time to fight back,,I'm a Yoruba Christian I have never participate in an election but this time around Obi Rere get my vote

1 Like

Re: If Muslims Muslims Ticket Does Not Matter Then Rotational Government Does Not M by immortalcrown(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
You will get it right when you include other religions and atheists, not only Christians and Muslims.
Re: If Muslims Muslims Ticket Does Not Matter Then Rotational Government Does Not M by gift2xl: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Obi for president 2023.

I have been meaning to asked, why do Muslim women not go to mosque with there husband or alone.
Re: If Muslims Muslims Ticket Does Not Matter Then Rotational Government Does Not M by Chinjo2: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
The clamour for rotational presidency was simply because of the selfish ambition of sick Tinubu who could not even kneel down to pray at the mosque. But one thing I know is that the cry of innocent Nigerians have pierced the skies. Tinubu can never become president of Nigeria. Nigerians deserve better.
Re: If Muslims Muslims Ticket Does Not Matter Then Rotational Government Does Not M by Parachoko: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Una go wail tire

Instead of you to face una candidate, nah Tinubu matter una dey carry for head like gala.

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Bad Must Happen To Kanu In Prison – IPOB / Be Neutral, Independent In Discharging Duties, Acpp Urges Inec. / APC Approve Tinubu-shettima Ticket After Holding A Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.