Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs (18668 Views)

2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki / You Must Reconvene National Assembly Now – APC Tells PDP, Saraki / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Jostoman: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:
Wike will never decamp to APC. Wike will reject APC with his blood. Peter Obi visited him, Wike reject Peter obi, Rabiu Kwankwaso visited Wike, Wike reject Kwankwaso, Dave Umahi visited Wike last month, Wike reject him same way Wike will reject all the APC governors too. Eti poto. Rivers State is Pdp since 1999 and it always be Pdp.
WIKE did not reject anybody or you were there to know what they discuss in meeting they had with him. WIKE and Peter Obi are 5&6
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by jrusky(m): 6:16am On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:
Wike will never decamp to APC. Wike will reject APC with his blood. Peter Obi visited him, Wike reject Peter obi, Rabiu Kwankwaso visited Wike, Wike reject Kwankwaso, Dave Umahi visited Wike last month, Wike reject him same way Wike will reject all the APC governors too. Eti poto. Rivers State is Pdp since 1999 and it always be Pdp.

God bless you. Your head dey bro one big Schnap for you. Our party we don't bully people, we don't do online INEC officials, we don't do hit "Like or Share", we fight and resolve our issues, power is to the people, we don't threaten peoples life for airing their political view.

Wike is my man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Bluntemperor: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Wike has more to loose by going to APC. The amaechi treatment awaits him

Which one be Ameachi 's treatment- didn't he gained as a Minister?
That Ameachi is in APC should not stop Wike from joining any Party he chooses - that is Democracy afterall,most of the APC Members were once in PDP and even PDP Members were once I'm APC!
Democracy is about interest.If the President had stood his ground to say- let everyone que behind my VP-PMB,all this shenanigans would have seized by now!
Mr Wike that was thrown off the Bus by PDP- the Moneybags and dropped on the Bridge, either- to grow wing to fly or swim under!
Anyway, Govnr Wike, decisions is yours, please don't listen to online unlookers!
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by GEOBOSS2020(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2022
https:///HtL2wxpCWhnIZRD9vH9E5Q follow up for daily free odss
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by bigpicture001: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Saraki knows what will happen to him if he left to APC.... Tinubu will surely dump u after using.... He doesn't like a strong follower...

He will only wail.. ND can even b sent to prison for if he talks too much after the dumping
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by edungene7: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Nigerian politicians are hypocrites Saraki was one of those who sold PDP to APC as a political harlot was it not same acclaimed grievances that made him left why didn't he resolve it then now you want wike to sit and watch u people come back to the party and ruin it with yr looting formula although PDP is a lesser evil to APC but both parties should go they both destroyed this country
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by edungene7: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Which one be Ameachi 's treatment- didn't he gained as a Minister?
That Ameachi is in APC should not stop Wike from joining any Party he chooses - that is Democracy afterall,most of the APC Members were once in PDP and even PDP Members were once I'm APC!
Democracy is about interest.If the President had stood his ground to say- let everyone que behind my VP-PMB,all this shenanigans would have seized by now!
Mr Wike that was thrown off the Bus by PDP- the Moneybags and dropped on the Bridge, either- to grow wing to fly or swim under!
Anyway, Govnr Wike, decisions is yours, please don't listen to online unlookers!
River state is PDP for now and Wike holds some strongholds in the party and everyone knows that where ever Wike goes is supporters will follow Wike would be shooting himself on the leg if he joins APC
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by adioolayi(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Mr Saraki has also been as silent as grave yard since losing the Primaries ...

I am not sure he also likes the emergence of Atiku.

PDP really have lot of work to do.
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by eldeens: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Then why are you people treating him like bag of shit after all the things he has done for the party, when the party lost election in 2015 who sustained and funded the party no be Wilke? If you don't treat how he want to be treated definitely he will go to somewhere he will be treated nicely.
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Godoverevery: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2022
festacman:
Of course, there is no way Gov. Nyesom Wike would dump PDP when he has planted his acolytes as PDP candidates in Rivers State at different levels for 2023 elections. He will be stupid to do that.

As for Sen. Bukola Saraki, immediately after the presidential primary, he ran back to Kwara State and has been silently working hard to secure the bag for next four years. Only four years of being outside government and he felt like fish out of water. He has all his life lived on public fund and ran-down family bank.

How Bukola Saraki as as young man born, raised and trained as a doctor in United Kingdom with urbane disposition and gift of the gab failed to change the situation of Kwara State for 8 years as governor is something that needs to be a case study in leadership failure research.

Veterinary doctor please.....he isn't a medical doctor.
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Tochi3(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Lol @snatch cheesy grin

Like ballot boxe snatching or what do you mean Saraki

Are you trying to send a message ?
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by eldeens: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2022
All those saying wike will never dump PDP for any party, una still dey learn these politicians, these guys don't have shame at all. When it comes to politics I came to realize that everything is possible because it's all about interest. Wike will dance with those that beat the drum well I tell you. Who ever thought that Kwankwaso and Shekarau will come under on party. Who thought that Fani Kayode will join APC? Forget these guys, they are all hypocrites.
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by BaddestQueen(f): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

The masses are. BATified we are not voting extremist Loser Party LP with IPOB terrorist Peter Obituary as President and a Fulani jihadist Dr Datti as Vice President
na lie
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by victorv12(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

Amechi will be irrelevant under Tinubu's government. Wike will gain more under Tinubu. If Tinubu can meet his demands, Wike is going to be of great assets to APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Moh247: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
na lie
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

angry

Rule 1 if I call. Mods again you go dey beg me
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Hussein035: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:

I thought River State is for Obi
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Midas01: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Wait a min.... Dave Umahi visited Wike ?
press9jatv:
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by boladale123: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
As a young educated professional,Bukula Saraki did nothing in Kwara state,while Wikebhas done great things for himself,River and PDP as a whole.
Come to Kwara ,you will see how bukola had singlehandedly handed over the state to a known the failure due to his greed and cult like disdain for people's growth.

Bukola was one of the architects of the pdp destruction ,while Wike stood his ground and made PDP accessable , workable and stable for the runaways like Atiku and Saraki to fall back to after their miserable sojourn in APC.

Saraki and Atiku should be studied on how not to kill a political career modern Nigeria Politics.

Even Fayose is far trusted and stands tall above them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by djkirkoo2(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
grandstar:
Can Wike join APC with his arch enemy, Rotimi Amaechi, the minister of transport as a strong member? Well , there are no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests.
no permanent enemy in politics
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Jomonix: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2022
These people are playing politics of the old which is passing away. Unknown to them the wind of change is blowing
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by yusufmurry: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Saraki added, “There is no way I will be part of government as the Senate President and ASUU and other unions in the Universities will go on strike for months, that is absolutely not possible.

These guys talk with water in their mouth.
Saraki was in the Senate as at 2011, then reelected in 2015. He became Senate president 2015-2019.

Under his watch & part of the government, there were ASUU strikes:
2011 - barely 2months (about 59days)
2013 - 5moths & 15days (about 165days)
2014 - 1week warning Strike
2017 - 1month+ (about 36days)
2019 - 3months
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020 - 9months
2022 - Over 150days and on going

Sentiment or religion aside, someone should forward this to then Distinguished Senator Saraki (CON) to read.

Now for Gov Wike, PDP is playing him to massage his ego. He is the best loser so far and everything that happened to him was planned and sealed from the Party chairman to Saraki, Tambuwal and Atiku and his urchins.

I don't advice him(Wike) to join APC or any party but to stay away from PDP and concentrate on delivering his PDP candidates especially the gubernatorial candidate.

Saraki and Co can't eat their cake and have it back.

PS: Come 2023, don't Vote wisely but Vote the best candidate
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by caracas: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2022
athaboi:
Which mouth wike won use campaign for APC before? He can only help tinubu with 25%
If Tinubu see 3% for rivers make i know Wetin cause am
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by garfield1: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
caracas:

If Tinubu see 3% for rivers make i know Wetin cause am

He will get 30%
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by VULCAN(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Pls tell us about your political journey as it seems you know more about how the game is played than the major players.

So the three APC governors who flew to Port Harcourt don't know what they are looking for?

Let me help your ignorance because it would be unfair to hide it from you.

Wike has billions of Rivers State money at his disposal. The same billions that Amaechi stole to fund Buhari election. That is his one and only source of value.

That is why he is being pursued
This should have been obvious to you

handie:
Lol. Normally, Wike has only 1 vote.... Okay, let's give him like 50,000 votes because of people who he has influence on. Why not campaign and try to convince the people to vote for you instead of glorifying one man as if he has an hypnotic hold on millions of rivers state people and they'll only vote for whoever he wants them to vote for. Peter Obi visiting Wike to also court him shows he ain't different from the rest of these dirty politicians. Why can't you ignore Wike, campaign effectively and win these votes?
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by DTaj: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Politicians and lies is akin to bread and butter!

How could Bukola Saraki ever say that there was no ASUU strike during the administration of Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan? Not only did ASUU strike occur under EVERY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA, from at least Babangida's administration, the longest ever ASUU strike occurred under PDP's Obasanjo!!!

This is not a justification for the current docility of Adamu Adamu (one of the worst Ministers of Education in thr history of Nigeria) and Buhari regarding the ongoing ASUU strike, but the truth is the truth!
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by lomprico(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Designed to make life easier for Nigeria hotel owners.

Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Click the link on my signature for complete details and demo

Also, His candidate will not win the governor and his loots will be exposed.
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by Peacecore: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
I don't even know that this relegated thief is still existing sad sad shocked
I use my money to help Buhari, n he did not compensate me___Saraki 2018
I will teach u how to defeat Tinubu in Lagos___Saraki 2019
I acted on national interest ____Saraki to Tinubu when it was difficult for Tinubu in APC primary election 2022.
In fact that man is annoying tueh!
Re: 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs by vasel15: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
He means you can't snatch rivers state oil money from us, mumu people can't even get the message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.