Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Swift Payment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Swift Payment (601 Views)

Russia Reportedly Exploiting SWIFT Sanctions To Reduce Dollar Hegemony Against / Swift Demand / I Redeem All Types Of Gift Cards Of Any Denominations ... Swift Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift Payment by Ugoc3(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2022
An international wire payment made via Swift network on Friday hasn't reached it's destination.. till now (Sunday).any one with similar experience..pls share or advice
Re: Swift Payment by kozmokaz(m): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2022
1-3 BUSINESS days

Bear it in mind that public holidays no follow for the business days
Re: Swift Payment by yomifola(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Ugoc3:
An international wire payment made via Swift network on Friday hasn't reached it's destination.. till now (Sunday).any one with similar experience..pls share or advice

From where to where?

And how much? grin
Re: Swift Payment by Ugoc3(m): 3:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Bear it in mind that public holidays no follow for the business days [/quote]

So I should expect it on Thursday
Re: Swift Payment by cybersoldiers: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Ugoc3:

Pls for yoir good, don't give any further details about the swift transfer otherwise they will hijack and redirect it.
Re: Swift Payment by kozmokaz(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Ugoc3:

Bear it in mind that public holidays no follow for the business days

So I should expect it on Thursday

Exactly or Friday
Re: Swift Payment by kozmokaz(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2022
1-3 business days
Re: Swift Payment by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Almost a similar case here- An ACH transfer initiated on Thursday is yet to arrive in my account!
Re: Swift Payment by owagbeba: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2022
cybersoldiers:

Pls for yoir good, don't give any further details about the swift transfer otherwise they will hijack and redirect it.

You are funny! How can someone redirect swift transfer when he is not working at FT dept in the originating or beneficiary bank.

Swift is an interbank messaging system.

1 Like

Re: Swift Payment by owagbeba: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Ugoc3:

USD transfers go through US before getting to the beneficiary bank. It will take upto 2 to 3 days. After 3 days, email your bank to query status of the FCY transfer.
Re: Swift Payment by Ugoc3(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2022
THELATTERMAN:
Almost a similar case here- An ACH transfer initiated on Thursday is yet to arrive in my account!

Brotherly..this is my first time if experiencing international payment taking this long.. usually I de get m in less than 48hrs
Re: Swift Payment by THELATTERMAN(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ugoc3:

Brotherly..this is my first time if experiencing international payment taking this long.. usually I de get m in less than 48hrs

International transfer get as e be....
Re: Swift Payment by yomifola(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
What's the receiver bank's name
Re: Swift Payment by Ugoc3(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
yomifola:
What's the receiver bank's name
Re: Swift Payment by Ugoc3(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

Brotherly..ur own don entr?
Re: Swift Payment by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Ugoc3:

Brotherly..ur own don entr?

It bounced back oh... how about you?
Re: Swift Payment by Ugoc3(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

It bounced back oh... how about you?

I go confirm the status today
Re: Swift Payment by cybersoldiers: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
owagbeba:

You are funny! How can someone redirect swift transfer when he is not working at FT dept in the originating or beneficiary bank.

Swift is an interbank messaging system.

I'm a guru in the mainstream.

It can be done.
Re: Swift Payment by owagbeba: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2022
cybersoldiers:

It can be done.

Either you are photoshopping MT103 to hoodwink a dumb bank clerk which in this day and age don’t work anymore, or you have a hack into the SWIFT platform by phishing you got a Trojan through a link or att emailed to one of the clerks at Foreign Transfer and international settlement desk. This is incredibly difficult to pull off. This has happened in a few cases: Bangladesh bank heist, and the raid on Chase by the Lazarus group

This brings me back to the earlier question, redirect SWIFT?
Re: Swift Payment by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
cybersoldiers:

It can be done.
I have a question

My mum did treasury bill for 1 year

After 1 year, she went to the bank to reinvest the money,

In getting there she found out that, the interest did not reflect on the principal money fixed

But in the statement of account provided by the bank, the interest was paid to her account

But when she checked her account, the interest was not added to her fixed money

Her principal money was still the same amount she fixed but on the statement, the interest reflected

Can u explain what happened

Maybe the bank ate her interest

(1) (Reply)

Rapid Depreciation Of The Naira - The Major Culprit Is Binan.ce / Investment Property For Sale On Broad Street Lagos Island. / Ghana Hating On Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.