Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,820 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi (1701 Views)

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi / 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi by paramakina202: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2022
You mean it will hurt Yoruba msulim south?
Re: 2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi by nameo: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2022
There is a section of the Muslim North (the extremist section) who have vowed to ensure that no non-Muslim will ever rule Nigeria again. So after Tinubu 8 yrs Presidency, another northerner Muslim will be President(since just like this year they would not allow a Northern Christain be President). That would be a straight 24 years of Muslims ruling Nigeria. And then it continues.

They said this in secret and in the open.

The Wickedness!!!

Tinubu, cos of his lifetime ambition to becoming President (same reason he brought a known diaster Buhari and supported him for 8 years!!) is aligning to this devilish plan.

This is not for the South. It is the personal ambition of ONE entitled person who would see Nigeria burn as long as he rules over it.

It is complete No- No.
Re: 2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi by Ballack1(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2022
I completely agree with the submission of Tunji Abayomi. Emphasis should be on getting competent administrators from the south and north irrespective of religious affiliation. What i see is a South/North ticket and nothing else.
Competent administrator you say?
Northern Christians are not good administrators right?
You rejected northern Christians because of religion sentiment, and now you want Christians to support a Muslim/Muslim ticket ..Iranu
Re: 2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi by Hyperchi(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2022
So competence is what they want and it was easy to reject the VP, and let it not go to the North but they never Allowed GEJ to complete 8yrs and SE was never an Option but u want them to fall in line coz it the South turn. Abge make I sleep on top ObiBaba case.
Re: 2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi by Bekind123: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Britishpea:
Less thinking Christians. I think winning comes first before Tinubu can be beneficial to them? If he won’t win what good is it going to be for them? They don’t even consider competence, strong will and in-depth understanding of the job to be done.
Who is that Christian candidate that can win the the ticket for/with Tinubu?
Christians are very insensitive. So they don’t know Tinubu as a liberal person right? Tinubu is not a preacher and advertiser of any religion. He’s a free man. The north doesn’t consider him as a Muslim already being a Yoruba Muslim. Worst of all, his wife is a pastor in a redeemed church. He doesn’t have two wives as of now. He revered his wife very much. Hasn’t that filled the gap for Christians already?
If Tinubu tries Christian vice. He should just kiss the presidency bye bye even before the election. This is a gross mistake the opposition party is waiting for.
Same weak and hypocritical Christians are the ones distributing meals to the Muslims during the Muslim festive just yesterday. What has changed? Were they not preaching that we are one?
Asiwaju should call the CAN president, and dialogue with that spoiler.

Osinbajo is vice running to 8 years and we have had the worst insecurity, economic bastardization and ineffectiveness of the government in his era since democracy started in 1999. Christians should go and sit in one place.
Meaning, Tinubu should just quit and support his younger brother, lets all be one happy obedient family.
Re: 2023: Rejecting Muslim-muslim Ticket Will Hurt South – Dr Tunji Abayomi by fregeneh(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sadr:
It's about everything. There must be balance. If the Christians allow this now, I'm afraid it may become a norm. This is how the Igbos became a second class citizens in their own country because they compromised when they shouldn't. I will not vote Muslim Muslim ticket unless there is solid counter balance.
how is it going to become the norm? When next presidency rotate to the south it wiil MOst likely be between SS/SE are they going to precent a muslim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In A Taxi I Entered Today In Portharcourt / Why I Believe Pete Obi Can Win Next Year's Election / Peter Obi Mocked Muslims, Appointed Reverend Father Bauchi State Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.