Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. (2859 Views)

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Speaks 'Despite Hiccups, We're keeping Positivity Going' / Ngozi Okonji-Iweala Has Not Lost WTO Job To Amina Mohamed Of Kenya / Okonjo-iweala Speaks On Padding 2014 Budget, Attacks Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Marvelzhaz: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2022
The director general WTO said at a conference,

I AM PROUD OF MY BROTHER; Governor Peter Obi. She said; I entitle my talk on him: He came he saw and he conquered. His governance of Anambra State was full of experiences worth sharing and indeed worth capturing in a book(if not books). It is evident that he really conquered. It deals a lot with his Excellency approach to governance over the years.
His ways compel us to appreciate his personal qualities, his quiet strength, his passion to make a difference, his dignified and dignifying carriage and conduct, and his never-say-die spirit. I also respect him for what he achieved as a governor of one of the toughest states in the country(Anambra). Alhaji Aliko Dangote said that even people in Yobe state know that it is not easy to govern Anambra state. I agree with . In fact the totality of Nigeria knows how tough Anambra State is; such that until OBI, no leader succeeded to offer them exhilarating leadership. you willbe surprised to know that some people used to say “NO, Keep away from Anambra State; we now say ” Go and see what is being done in Anambra State.

At federal level, his policies have become very good example for educational sector. He has achieved so many results in Anambra state. He has return schools to its original church owner. He attracted so many investors to the state like Distell, Glaxo Smithkline Beecham, Neimeth Pharmaceuticals, among others.

The development-oriented approach to governance which he has followed while pursuing the Millennium Development Goals(MDGs) is very important.

All in all, by giving his End of Tenure Report, Gov. Peter Obi has shown another example in good governance. We applaud him and wish him well.

With his achievement in Anambra State and also aspiring for president of the country, I think he is going to be a good leader the country needs.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/ngozi-okonji-iweala-speaks-on-peter-obi.html

17 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by gracealonev: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Thumbs up. NOI.

I'm not obidient. But you made fair and objective comments.

13 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by God1000(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Peter Obi is our only hope now

14 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by 07kjb: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Intelligent people knows the way forward

16 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Tochi3(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Nothing else to add.

Get your PVC"s and vote right

11 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Wisetrue99: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Marvelzhaz:

The director general WTO said at a conference,

His governance of Anambra State was full of experiences worth sharing and indeed worth capturing in a book(if not books).

His ways compel us to appreciate his personal qualities, his quiet strength, his passion to make a difference, his dignified and dignifying carriage and conduct, and his never-say-die spirit. I also respect him for what he achieved as a governor of one of the toughest states in the country(Anambra).

Alhaji Aliko Dangote said that even people in Yobe state know that it is not easy to govern Anambra state. I agree with . In fact the totality of Nigeria knows how tough Anambra State is; such that until OBI, no leader succeeded to offer them exhilarating leadership. you willbe surprised to know that some people used to say “NO, Keep away from Anambra State; we now say ” Go and see what is being done in Anambra State.

At federal level, his policies have become very good example for educational sector.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/ngozi-okonji-iweala-speaks-on-peter-obi.html
Except you are not truthful will you find a fault with the leadership of Obi!

Even armed robbery couldn't thrive in Anambra during Peter Obi's administration!

The Nigerian youths will not throw their weight behind Obi if they have not verified!

We know those working, serving the people, we see what is happening!

We say no to rigging, give us Peter Obi!

21 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by okomile(f): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Vote wisely.........

Eyes are wide open now!
Mago mago will not work ooooo

Get your voters card pronto pronto grin

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Obi is the best candidate

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Mhurfhy(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2022
OBI is the man but sadly Nigerians don't have eyes, ears n sense of reasoning.... Who on earth will prefer to vote for Atiku or Tinubu when the likes of OBI is on the ballot papers? I weep for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Kagd10: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Of course. The thief is proud of her fellow thief.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
I checked my PVC and is still available i wait patiently for 2023

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by doggedfighter(f): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Peter is better !

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by mamaafrik(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Obi needs to start visiting and gatherings support of southern elites and politicians, Yoruba,Sa and even middle belt.
Let it turn Tsunamic

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Dagah2: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Out of the over 200 million Nigerian population, Peter Obi might not be the best to lead the country. But you see, presented with Atiku, Tinubu, Sowore, Kwankwaso etc in same elections... Peter Obi is the best!
#Peteristhebest

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by shaggy007(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2022
No be only Okonji

What of Konji Iweala?
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by ElSudani: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2022
This is fake news.
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by TakeBackNaija: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Imagine having NOI at the WTO and clean leaders like Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti as Nigerian leaders. We will definitely regain our respect in the committee of nations!

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by fidelmarshal199: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Except you are not truthful will you find a fault with the leadership of Obi!

Even armed robbery couldn't thrive in Anambra during Peter Obi's administration!

The Nigerian youths will not throw their weight behind Obi if they have not verified!

We know those working, serving the people, we see what is happening!

We say no to rigging, give us Peter Obi!

Yes
Sars was on a killing spree during his tenure

obyrich:
But the End-Sars movement did not begin in Anambra state.

Yeah, that's owing to their lack of courage in Anambra, Sars in lagos was only known for their extortion of the citizens while their counterparts in Anambra were murdering and butchering their citizens unabated. Which one do you think is more critical?
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Obidient4life3: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2022
The choice of Obi's VP alone shows how much of a business Obi means for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by securitywatch50: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Please tell us how end SARS was handled in Lagos and the role your candidate did
fidelmarshal199:

Yes
Your answer is highly welcome
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by techWriter3: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Intelligent folks understands the way forward
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by obyrich(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

Yes
But the End-Sars movement did not begin in Anambra state.
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by ajekpaks(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2022
hmm
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by fidelmarshal199: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2022
securitywatch50:
Please tell us how end SARS was handled in Lagos and the role your candidate did Your answer is highly welcome

My comment never made mention of my preferred candidate so I don't really know what you are talking bout.
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by RAND250: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
PDP Obviously underrated we the IGBOS
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Oilwell(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
You cannot cover pregnancy with bare hands no matter how hard you try - African proverb

Good market sells itself.

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by StormpyBee: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
The world renowned Okonjo has no choice but be OBIdient.

It is very clear that who ever has this country at heart will vote Peter Obi.

And not one Delegate buying drug lord, who has nothing to offer or bring to the table, but feels Nigeria is his.

Or A religious bigot who after getting a backlash from this kinsmen for speaking the truth and condeming Deborah's killing had to delete his tweet.

My family and I will do what is right by voting Peter Obi.

Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by kenedy175(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Xbobtage: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
Imagine having NOI at the WTO and clean leaders like Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti as Nigerian leaders. We will definitely regain our respect in the committee of nations!

Truer words never spoken, dont forget Amina Mohammed as the Deputy Secretary General at the UN, she is top notch as well.

This can country can be redeemed, we can fight ourselves out of this. We are currently in a deep hole, and only the strongest of hands can pull us out. Please, This is not the time to play tribal politics, we need people who sound like they know what they are talking about with regards to rescuing nigeria, People whose life story before they became presidential aspirant match that of someone who is sincere trying to help not loot.

Even in Peter Obi family his Brother has dedicated his Life to the church to serve humanity as a Reverend Father, His sister is Has dedicated her Life to the church to serve humanity as a Reverend Sister. His daughter of everything she could have been with all the opportunities availed to her is a school teacher, fighting for Children. Obi is from a family that is giving up on wealth to serve humanity, Obi cannot be different from them.

Look at what is happening in Sri Lanka, the suffering there no dey look face again old or young, poor or rich, Every Sri Lankan is in tears due to decades of bad governance. Look at Venezuela, mothers offer theirselves on the side of the street for $2 dollars just to eat.

We are at a Crossroads at the moment in this Country. We might have one last chance to salvage this country. Please dont sell your vote and the entire country so you can come here and starting claiming tribal supremacy on Nairaland or twitter while the country burns.

Make we follow who know Road, Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed seem to be walking on a Path that has light ahead of it.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonji-iweala Speaks On Peter Obi. by Eniitankorede: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Diplomatic tongue in cheek statements. We all know how to make generalising statement. The only tangible mention is bringing investment like pharm industry. But are they there today? No!!! They have left Anambra because he did not lay a solid foundation for investments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"See How He’s Sweating": Nigerians Drag Melaye Over Comments On Azikiwe On TV / Moment Tinubu Said "God Bless PDP" At The APC Campaign Launch In Jos (video) / 3rd Term (Almost) Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.