Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise (648 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
The more I listen to Tinubu and his supporters fighting hard and saying anything to gain attention, the more I can only but pity a dangerously desperate dying man and mind-punctured handful of online urchins who know no scruples or morals.
How do you judge their desperation? You can't see any tribe abusing Yoruba as a nation because a nation is sacrosanct and indefinite but all you see are beastly creatures Tinubu has hardened with drugs who neither respect Nigeria, tribes nor religion. Everything about Tinubu and his beasts is politics. Whether Nigerians are dying, suffering, they don't care. They play dangerous politics and place politics above Nigeria. I have taken time to study what they post online. Do you know as visible as I am online, I don't mention Yoruba as a tribe because knowingly and unknowingly, I am tied to that nation. Why should I abuse myself in the name of politics?
Come 2023, we want to change the trend and the narratives. While we tell them we no longer belong to that dangerous past and politics of tribalism but rather questioning the credibility of the individuals contesting because it bothers on our future and not setting Nigeria on fire in the name of politics or pitching tribes into hate and war, which is Tinubu's main style of politics and which has crumbled Nigeria and messed our unity up.

The way Tinubu is today is the way he will rule us if becomes a president tomorrow. He is not going to morph into another personality. One he is bitterly divisive. This comes from the emi lo kan gimmick which has ridiculed him more than it has promoted him. Two, he said in Kogi that Buhari must not play with Yoruba matter. This statement alone is devastating considering Nigeria as a nation trying to pick its pieces together and unite itself. Above all he is irredeemably sick as an old man. It's natural.

Again, Tinubu is not answering millions of questions Nigerians are asking him. Why does he sit in the mosque instead of squatting? Why couldn't he raise a party flag? What about his loose urinary scatological disease? What about the bullion vans, Alpha Beta Fraud, his primary and secondary school certificates saga? What about his link with drug peddling and crimes which Reno even challenged him with court litigation? What about the death of Funso William and others that point to him? What about his link with many names Amoda Yekini Ogunlere, Hameed Sangodele, Bobo Chicago, Bola Tinubu and many more. Is he a con-artist? What about his age and the abnormal facial and physiological look signalling broken heath? There are millions and millions of questions about the enigma called Tinubu.

How do we survive entrusting a dying nation in the hands of a corrupt, dying man? How can we destroy the future of our children because it is emi lo kan. Save Nigeria. Get your PVC. Learn from Sri Lanka. Their leader has 2 days to vacate the office just because food is costly. While other countries are removing evil and expired men from the office, we shouldn't dig our graves by opening our doors to the likes of Tinubu. We will all regret such mistake at the end. Listen to your inner voice and save Nigeria for your children's sake.

Can you see that?

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by SlurUsername1: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
In ur dreams
Meanwhile ur extremist candidate peter obi murdered his own people in anambra as governor like Ndiamy of Rwanda and also harassed northerners, his VP is calling for the extrajudicial execution of homosexuals, I hope international observers are seeing this.
Vote in Peter for seccession of Nigeria
Vote in Peter obi for the release of NnamdI kanu
Vote in Peter obi for discrimination against the north
Vote in Peter for ipob killings of Muslims to triple
Vote in Peter obi for online bullying and toxicity to triple
Vote in Peter for his national investments to rake in as low as 4.3% in 10yrs
Peter turned anambra to an eldorado, yet lives in lagos with his family, will Nigerians all live abroad after his 8yrs as governor?
He's a monumental failure and disaster

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by PresidObi: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Vote for a clean record.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by GoodLife4live: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The more I listen to Tinubu and his supporters fighting hard and saying anything to gain attention, I can only but pity a dangerously desperate dying man and mind-punctured handful of online urchins who know no scruples or moral.
How do you judge their desperation? You can't see any tribe abusing Yoruba as a nation because a nation is sacrosanct and indefinite but all you see are beastly creatures Tinubu has hardened with drugs who neither respect Nigeria, tribes and religion. Everything about Tinubu and his beasts is politics. Whether Nigerians are dying, suffering, they don't care. They play dangerous politics and place politics above Nigeria. I have taken time to study what they post online. Do you know as visible as I am online, I don't mention Yoruba as tribe because I knowingly and unknowingly, I am tied to that nation. Why should I abuse myself in the name of politics.
Come 2023, we want to change the trend and the narratives. While we tell them we no longer belong to that dangerous past and politics of tribalism but questioning the credibility of the individuals contesting because it bothers on our future, not setting Nigeria on fire in the name of politics or pitching tribes into hate and war, which is Tinubu's style of politics, which has crumbled Nigeria and messed our unity up.

The way Tinubu is today is the way he will rule us if becomes a president tomorrow. He is not going to morph into another personality. One he is bitterly divisive. This comes from emi lo kan gimmick which has ridiculed him. Two, he said in Kogi that Buhari must not play Yoruba matter. This statement alone is devastating considering Nigeria as a nation trying to pick its pieces together and unite itself.
Again Tinubu is not answering millions of questions Nigerians are asking. Why does he sit in the mosque instead of squatting? Why couldn't he raise a party flag? What about his loose urinary scatological disease? What about the bullion vans, Alpha Beta Fraud, his primary and secondary school certificates saga? What about his link with drug peddling and crimes which Reno even challenged him with court litigation? What about the death of Funso William and others that point to him? What about his link with many names Amoda Yekini Ogunlere, Hameed Sangodele, Bobo Chicago, Bola Tinubu and many more. Is he a con-artist? What about his age and the abnormal facial and physiological look signalling broken heath? There are millions and millions of questions about the enigma called Tinubu.

How do survive entrusting a dying nation in the hands of a corrupt, dying man? How can we destroy the future of our children because it is emi lo kan. Save Nigeria. Get your PVC. Learn from Sri Lanka. Their leader has 2 days to vacate the office because food is costly. While other countries are removing evil and expired men from the office, we shouldn't dig our graves by opening ours to the likes of Tinubu.

Can you see that

You are not different from other jigostic bigoted revisionist here....

Why are obi supporters threatening other Nigerians/celebrities that has contrary opinion to the Obidient ideology ?

Why are u telling lies ... Like obi the failure... Someone that is unable to transform small anambra state with less populations at his younger age is who u call your messiah ?... Go and brainwash your miscreants in upper iweka...

All d atikulation .... U all gave to atiku was all because obi.... U peoples vote tribe not best candidate.... Kwankwaso performed better as a Governor than Peter obi...if truly we want to judge by capability and performances

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2022
We will rescue Nigeria
Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by ElSudani: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Liars, the more you listen to which Tinubu? When is Tinubu ever concerned with your amateurish campaign?
Lying will only further damage your candidate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2022
My dear Elsudani, kindly burst the lies. I am waiting.
Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by ElSudani: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
My dear Elsudani, kindly burst the lies. I am waiting.

Why don't you give the exact quotes of what you heard from Tinubu? Forget the obvious childish lies you are peddling against him. You said listening to Tinubu and his supporters, tell us what you heard from Tinubu.
The only people who are all over the internet saying anything to gain attention are you Ipob supporters of Peter Obi who continues to lie without compunction.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Eddygourdo(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2022
You don't need to create threads for tinubu. He isn't going anywhere. He will never smell aso rock
Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by cybersoldiers: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
In ur dreams
Meanwhile ur extremist candidate peter obi murdered his own people in anambra as governor like Ndiamy of Rwanda and also harassed northerners, his VP is calling for the extrajudicial execution of homosexuals, I hope international observers are seeing this.
Vote in Peter for seccession of Nigeria
Vote in Peter obi for the release of NnamdI kanu
Vote in Peter obi for discrimination against the north
Vote in Peter for ipob killings of Muslims to triple
Vote in Peter obi for online bullying and toxicity to triple
Vote in Peter for his national investments to rake in as low as 4.3% in 10yrs
Peter turned anambra to an eldorado, yet lives in lagos with his family, will Nigerians all live abroad after his 8yrs as governor?
He's a monumental failure and disaster

With your PHOTOSHOP FAKE PICTURES right?

You've failed.

YoruBandit will never rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by cybersoldiers: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Peter Obi is the man.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Kindly tell any part of the write-up that is a lie. Is it a lie that he sits in a mosque or no bullion van came to his home? Which is the lie. Burst the lies please.
Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Optma88: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Kindly tell any part of the write-up that is a lie. Is it a lie that he sits in a mosque or no bullion van came to his home? Which is the lie. Burst the lies please.
charge him to court for any of the alligation the op mentioned above or you remain quiet for life.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by 3ple9iner: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
He sits in a mosque is not an issue in Islam and that doesn't invalidate his prayers.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Can you imagine?
Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kick the smelly corpse out

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Gives You Money Today, You Will Pay With Your Life Tomorrow. Be Wise by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Take back your country

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Dirty Drug Business Exposed By David Hundeyin / Fact Check: Did Atiku Buy All The Privatised Govt Firms During OBJ Govt / Muslim-muslim Ticket- Senate President A Better Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.