Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! (492 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF / This Woman Has Been Given Just Months To Live At 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by Flairoqy(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2022
TLdR
I’m losing it, I’m mentally exhausted and it feels like I failed eventually, although here is my short story.
I used to be a clear headed kid before going to the university, but I started learning to make music, I got a bit good at it that I make music for some friends that are truly in the industry now, but before that it was a hassle making a choice of study, my mom who raised me always wanted me in the health sector, I studied biochemistry, I graduated third of my class and I can’t hold unto anything or anyone being responsible for it, I read but probably I didn’t read properly but I never intended to by overly successful through my certificate so it wasn’t a major part of my life, 3 years after graduating no job, and I quitted music back when I was in 400 level because I thought it was affecting my GP, now I don’t feel like music can help anymore because I can’t afford to setup a studio, I ventured into programming and blockchain development, it looks good but there’s a lot of work in it and it takes time because I never had the background, considering how really successful I want to be and how much of diversity or say confusion I’ve been through I don’t even know what to do anymore, It’s hard knowing my purpose, I’m currently working in a good café that pays 50k, I’ve been in this café industry for 3 years and I honestly don’t feel comfortable in it because I’m from a broke home and the first of my siblings, I’m really responsible for them so I don’t really get to save up enough, few months back I launched my nft on the blockchain with the hopes of being lucky, I’m not really a lucky person tho but it didn’t sell and I’m still hoping, I pray too but I’m not really religious because I believe my heads gives me money not prayers, prayers can only help me keep hoping…
I know I can’t find solutions to personal problems on social platforms but I could get understanding from shared ideas and what has worked for you.
I’ve never considered swindling even though I’ve been open to conversations about them that’s because I don’t want to build a shallow foundation, thanks for your feedbacks.
Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by MITCHELL96: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Omo, OP, please try and use paragraph as it helps us read and understand you well so we don't re-read a sentence twice.

You hear that saying, the rich keeps getting richer, and the poor keeps getting poorer ? That's No CAP!

Try and fit in with some Innovative and rich mindful people.

If you're too religious, you'll miss Alot of opportunities as all these religious people think God will do everything for them or there's a perfect time for Their blessings, There's no perfect time and the time is always now.

why did God give us brain ? We are all like GOD, we have the capability of doing and creating incredible things, it's just because we don't know how to use our THIRD EYE which is the mind

Your mind needs to be strong first, the mind is the most powerful place, you become rich long ago in your mind before becoming rich in the real world, You have to think out of the box bro

This life won't give you what you deserve, it's what you demand that it will give you, and you have to demand it with authority, that authority is making up your mind, beign dogged, tough to the battles of life

If you say you can't make it, you can't make it, if you say you'll make it, you'll definitely make it

It's never too late to think, refresh and start up a new thing/project

One thing I learnt in this life is that, you can't really be a rich person without sin, I don't mean to kill people oo, sometimes you have to lie to get money or do one or two crazy stuff to make a deal work out, that's the world we're living in and the current trend

Some people never realise this and when they hit 30, they start feeling that they can never make it, that's why the best age grade to really work on yourself and on something is your late teenage age, if I should be specific, 18 - 24

Because if you don't work during that age bracket, you might find it hard to cope because they're some setting responsibilities that comes during that late 20's knowing that mom/dad is getting old and needs to be taken care off, marriage will come and so on..

So OP, Don't give up, Just meditate, your mind is a creator, it will create something that will change your story, keep working and saving up some money from that cafe business and try to invest it in some fertile ground, gradually, you'll get there.

You said we should share what has worked for us. Well, it might work or not work for you oo

Shaa, I made more than 7 million from betting starting with 100k capital last season alone, I used the money to do some needful things in my life and family, trying to make more this coming season so I can Japa to Europe and pursue my football career.

People even call me a yahoo boy because they never see me doing a sales boy job

It's not easy oo, I won't lie, I've lost so much, some are on my profile but i stopped posting about it here.

I counted my losses last season, had it been I never lost a bet, i would have made roughly 32 Million because I don't stake below 5k, E bad E bad, 2k

And they're some days I will see a very sure 2 odds and stake 50k or more as my mind tells me to.

I'm not forcefully recommending this, if your mind is strong, then you can do it too, because me, I made up my mind cos nobody will send me if I'm broke.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by DontGiveUpYet: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Try separate your writing into paragraphs.
Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by doggedfighter(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Why not put in the work in the programming and blockchain since you have started already.

It will give you the break you need eventually. Some gave up like you but came back completed it and today they're happy

Don't leave things half done dearie. grin

You think too much which leads to mental stress and breakdown.

Use that time you use to think about life to code and network on DSA and algorithm.

You can still have the kind of life you want !
Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by JASONjnr(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2022
You just have to focus on one and build up to a progressive stage .
Nothing good comes easy ..
Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by Flairoqy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omo, OP, please try and use paragraph as it helps us read and understand you well so we don't re-read a sentence twice.

You hear that saying, the rich keeps getting richer, and the poor keeps getting poorer ? That's No CAP!

Try and fit in with some Innovative and rich mindful people.

If you're too religious, you'll miss Alot of opportunities as all these religious people think God will do everything for them or there's a perfect time for Their blessings, There's no perfect time and the time is always now.

why did God give us brain ? We are all like GOD, we have the capability of doing and creating incredible things, it's just because we don't know how to use our THIRD EYE which is the mind

Your mind needs to be strong first, the mind is the most powerful place, you become rich long ago in your mind before becoming rich in the real world, You have to think out of the box bro

This life won't give you what you deserve, it's what you demand that it will give you, and you have to demand it with authority, that authority is making up your mind, beign dogged, tough to the battles of life

If you say you can't make it, you can't make it, if you say you'll make it, you'll definitely make it

It's never too late to think, refresh and start up a new thing/project

One thing I learnt in this life is that, you can't really be a rich person without sin, I don't mean to kill people oo, sometimes you have to lie to get money or do one or two crazy stuff to make a deal work out, that's the world we're living in and the current trend

Some people never realise this and when they hit 30, they start feeling that they can never make it, that's why the best age grade to really work on yourself and on something is your late teenage age, if I should be specific, 18 - 24

Because if you don't work during that age bracket, you might find it hard to cope because they're some setting responsibilities that comes during that late 20's knowing that mom/dad is getting old and needs to be taken care off, marriage will come and so on..

So OP, Don't give up, Just meditate, your mind is a creator, it will create something that will change your story, keep working and saving up some money from that cafe business and try to invest it in some fertile ground, gradually, you'll get there.

You said we should share what has worked for us. Well, it might work or not work for you oo

Shaa, I made more than 7 million from betting starting with 100k capital last season alone, I used the money to do some needful things in my life and family, trying to make more this coming season so I can Japa to Europe and pursue my football career.

People even call me a yahoo boy because they never see me doing a sales boy job

It's not easy oo, I won't lie, I've lost so much, some are on my profile but i stopped posting about it here.

I counted my losses last season, had it been I never lost a bet, i would have made roughly 32 Million because I don't stake below 5k, E bad E bad, 2k

And they're some days I will see a very sure 2 odds and stake 50k or more as my mind tells me to.

I'm not forcefully recommending this, if your mind is strong, then you can do it too, because me, I made up my mind cos nobody will send me if I'm broke.

Thanks so much mate, this is a good epistle, you must be really good at predicting, I’m bad at it so I quit it, I’m not really sure but if you think it’ll be a positive input to me, I’m open to accept assistance, knowledge base or anything related to your success.
Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by Flairoqy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
Try separate your writing into paragraphs.
Pardon me, I was typing it straight off my mind, so no time to customize the text.
Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by Flairoqy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Why not put in the work in the programming and blockchain since you have started already.

It will give you the break you need eventually. Some gave up like you but came back completed it and today they're happy

Don't leave things half done dearie. grin

You think too much which leads to mental stress and breakdown.

Use that time you use to think about life to code and network on DSA and algorithm.

You can still have the kind of life you want !

Thank you so much
DSA don’t sound familiar
But how could it be of help please?
I want to learn what would be of help as quickly as possible, but no a get rich quick though.
Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by Flairoqy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
You just have to focus on one and build up to a progressive stage .

Nothing good comes easy ..
I’m trying my best, sometimes I get frustrated out of things when I don’t get tips from it.
I’m really practicing how to focus and hope I achieve it some day
Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by doggedfighter(f): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Flairoqy:

Thank you so much
DSA don’t sound familiar
But how could it be of help please?
I want to learn what would be of help as quickly as possible, but no a get rich quick though.

Data structures and algorithms

Just learn how to code and you will definitely smile.

Be motivated and consistent !

All the best, dearie !

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by Flairoqy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Data structures and algorithms

Just learn how to code and you will definitely smile.

Be motivated and consistent !

All the best, dearie !
Thanks so much, I hope to come back years later and testify.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! by MITCHELL96: 6:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Flairoqy:

Thanks so much mate, this is a good epistle, you must be really good at predicting, I’m bad at it so I quit it, I’m not really sure but if you think it’ll be a positive input to me, I’m open to accept assistance, knowledge base or anything related to your success.

Yeah, To be honest with you, I started watching and playing ball back in 2007, I'm not old, lol, I just started early, when I was a single aged boy, like 4,5,6,7,8 of age

Last season, I watched all the premier league, Seria A, Bundesliga, League 1, La Liga etc matches to know the strength and weakness of the clubs, if I can't meet up, I'll just watch the highlights on YouTube.

If you're a Football addict like me, it will be easier for you, you can't just stake on teams or players you barely know how they perform, you get me ba ?

So, this is more like a book, you have to study it to become something out of it ?

Wish you best of luck out there bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola For Erectile Dysfunction: No Side Effects Home Remedy / NRI Products For Arthritis / What's This On My Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.