Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached (593 Views)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Help.. Is This Oral Thrush? (pic Attached) / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by Clique1788: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
I really need your sincere suggestions and good prescription. The whole of my body is inching sef . I did tests the doctor said it's wart. I took the meds but no improvement . I'm really dying please help a BR .

Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by Creamypie(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Clique1788:
I really need your sincere suggestions and good prescription. The whole of my body is inching sef . I did tests the doctor said it's wart. I took the meds but no improvement . I'm really dying please help a BR .
you don carry gonorrhea
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by slimjohn2k5: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Go back to another doctor.
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by Mhykel217(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is gonokakus or gonokakarium

Cut d dic.k off
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by Prosmart77(f): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kindly chat with me on 07034779565. What I have to share with you will help you.

Clique1788:
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by Clique1788: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Prosmart77:

Kindly chat with me on 07034779565. What I have to share with you will help you.

I can not find you on WhatsApp
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by stanvesco(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Clique1788:

Lol. Dia is a very hot ointment that can clear it off. Do you want?
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by Clique1788: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
stanvesco:

Lol. Dia is a very hot ointment that can clear it off. Do you want?

what's up
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by Orubebe01: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
See how STDs layed eggs on your prick cry
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by BigYash: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Orubebe01:
See how STDs layed eggs on your prick cry
grin D preek don too suffer inside pucci,sotay d thing blike wetin dey follow op quarrel. Op go back to hospital o. Them never treat you yet
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by descarado: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dr diagnosed wart.
So what are you doing here.

For all my years in nairaland, its always men with krokro every week. Una no dey bath wel, not hygienic, and don't groom well.
If it's to insult una mama, mouth eill be running like tap water.
Re: Please Doctors In The House Come In Here. Pic Attached by Olajydeey: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2022
descarado:
Dr diagnosed wart.
So what are you doing here.

For all my years in nairaland, its always men with krokro every week. Una no dey bath wel, not hygienic, and don't groom well.
If it's to insult una mama, mouth eill be running like tap water.

Actually, STD shows symptoms faster in men than women
Some ladies, dont know they have infection till months later
But in male within the space of 2 days ...symptoms starts manifesting

(1) (Reply)

Are You Always Ill And Need To Be Healthy Always? / The Presidents Preference For Foreign Hospitals. / Finding The Best Solutions To Your Stretch Mark Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.