Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) (999 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by benjackugo: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWyB7iWW2Kg

Singer Davido’s aide, Isreal expressed his loyalty to his boss, Davido as he bows and worships Davido, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfzaDqbLdir/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2022
This guy is so shameless. Asslicking no be work o

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by JASONjnr(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2022
OBO baddest....
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by obiekunie01: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Davido is actually fed up with this clown.

he will throw him out this year - mark this comment.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

Who ask you?
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by Mercury12(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2022
We know Israel is just trying to eat but this dude needs to have self-respect and self-worth...
He should do it at least for the sake of his wife and families.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2022
This guy asslicking is too much na. He isn’t the only one in DMW. Even Lati that is closest to Davido doesn’t act this way

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by SAMBARRY: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Smh

What kind of disgusting and shameless idolatry is this? No man is worthy of human worship.you can show gratitude to humans but worshipping another human being is a sin and danger to both the worshipper and the idol.the Bible said I will not share my glory with any man.people should learn about what happened to Nebuchadnezzar.

All this see finish behaviour Israel is displaying is very irritating especially for a guy you're older than.whether as a joke or not, nobody should ever take the worship that belongs to God.hence when someone says thank you to me,I say thank God, meaning that I accept it but the gratitude and glory belongs to God.im just a caretaker.God is my source and my cover.

No wonder imade was saying her father should fire israel.na see finish cause am

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by SAMBARRY: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
This guy asslicking is too much na. He isn’t the only one in DMW. Even Lati that is closest to Davido doesn’t act this way
very nauseating behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

unfortunately,davido is actually enjoying it if not he should have stopped him.

I can never allow anybody to worship me,who am I? Ordinary dust of the Earth that God breathed on ? You can show respect and gratitude to people who have been kind to you but taking it a steep further by showing servitude and human worship is outright madness and provoking God for God is a jealous God

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by Gadafii: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
70 year old man cheesy

Lowkey David Dey enjoy this guy’s assaslicking

He even make videos of him to “catch cruise”

This is why I love wizkid and his crew, the real men cool
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Jonzin man. Zero coordination.
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by obiekunie01: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
SAMBARRY:
unfortunately,davido is actually enjoying it if not he should have stopped him.

I can never allow anybody to worship me,who am I? Ordinary dust of the Earth that God breathed on ? You can show respect and gratitude to people who have been kind to you but taking it a steep further by showing servitude and human worship is outright madness and provoking God for God is a jealous God

Plenty oil dey your head bro!
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

Plenty oil dey your head bro!
oil bawo? grin
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) by Aliyu55: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
pretydiva:
This guy is so shameless. Asslicking no be work o
He can bend u over for 1m quickie

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson @ 38 Rocks A Pink Dress(photos) / OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? / Court Dissolves Paul Okoye, Anita’s Eight-year Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.