Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Share Your Church Experience Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Church Experience Today (223 Views)

When Same-Sex Marriages Are Performed In Your Church (Photos] / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) / Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Church Experience Today by JOSH54: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Were you able to attend Sunday service today and if yes, what did you learn? Share your experience, it may be someone solution to a problem.
Mine, was to always stand for right no matter the circumstances we found ourselves because at the end , the truth will always prevail.
Re: Share Your Church Experience Today by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2022
I've not been to any church this year
Re: Share Your Church Experience Today by doggedfighter(f): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Church is physical exercise via dancing.

And vocal cords exercise via shouting and praying.

Church attendance proffers no solution to anything.
Re: Share Your Church Experience Today by malvisguy212: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

The way you atheists attack Christians on every threads . baffled me. has Christians ever harm you ? if boko haram kill you, you take the anger to Christianity. if they rape your children, you'll blame Christianity. you can continue to attack Christianity, but one thing is certain, we will continue to preach peace and love.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Church Experience Today by JOSH54: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

we have 3 kinds of people that do attend Church :
1) those who make things happen
2) those who destroy the image of the Church
3) those who are spectators.
Church is not a building but the individual hearts make a church.
Re: Share Your Church Experience Today by JOSH54: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2022
malvisguy212:
The way you atheists attack Christians on every threads . baffled me. has Christians ever harm you ? if boko haram kill you, you take the anger to Christianity. if they rape your children, you'll blame Christianity. you can continue to attack Christianity, but one thing is certain, we will continue to preach peace and love.
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL
Re: Share Your Church Experience Today by malvisguy212: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2022
JOSH54:

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL
they are being lead by the Spirit of deceptions. they love to attack Christians. I'm sure, the Atheists may even want to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket. just watch and see. they hate anything related to Christianity.
Re: Share Your Church Experience Today by Obafavour(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
malvisguy212:
they are being lead by the Spirit of deceptions. they love to attack Christians. I'm sure, the Atheists may even want to vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket. just watch and see. they hate anything related to Christianity.
They hate the truth in "john 14:6" because "romans 1:28-32" is reflecting in them.

(1) (Reply)

What's Islam Ruling On Terrorism / Until The Strong Man Against Your Progress Dies You May Not Move Forward.. / The Signs Of The Imminent Return Of Jesus Christ & The Devil's Deceit .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.