Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

How To Create More Than One FB Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create More Than One FB Account (373 Views)

Reduce Friction, Create More Content, Grow The Business Easier! / My FB Account Is Hacked And Email Changed / 7 Ways To Create More Engaging Videos That Rank Higher In Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create More Than One FB Account by foremost55(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2022
How to create more than one account on facebook.

It very simple,first you have to have a smart phone and you must create a very good GOOGLE ACCOUNT before you proceed in creating any facebook

Account, with so doing you now have acess of creating as many fb acct that you want

With that one GOOGLE ACCOUNT YOU CREATED....

THANK YOU....
Re: How To Create More Than One FB Account by foremost55(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2022
It does work very well
Re: How To Create More Than One FB Account by OKOATA(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2022
foremost55:
It does work very well
Explain further.

1 Like

Re: How To Create More Than One FB Account by foremost55(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2022
OKOATA:
Explain further.

All you have to do is open GOOGLE ACCOUNT.

then after opening the google, make sure you open your facebook account with the google account you opened
Re: How To Create More Than One FB Account by OKOATA(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
foremost55:

then after opening the google, make sure you open your facebook account with the google account you opened
I fit use am bumb?
Re: How To Create More Than One FB Account by foremost55(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
OKOATA:
I fit use am bumb?
Ah swr e legit for bumbing no stress.
Re: How To Create More Than One FB Account by OKOATA(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
foremost55:

Do I need a VPN? When opening a new FB with the new Google account must I open the new FB via the Facebook app alone right?
Re: How To Create More Than One FB Account by foremost55(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
OKOATA:
Do I need a VPN? When opening a new FB with the new Google account must I open the new FB via the Facebook app alone right?

No vpn needed just open the fb account with google

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

@https://nflgamepatriotsvs.com/ Game Live Watch NFL Football / Satisfy Your Desires By Lahore Call Girls. / What You Need To Know About NCLEX Test Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.