Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor (5983 Views)

Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
never you compare a Fulani Muslim to a fake Yoruba Muslim

The things that Allah pardons for fulani Muslim he doesn't for Yoruba muslim

Assistant to Allah continue
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku had since divorced his Igbo wife now. He has no Igbo wife as we speak.
Lies
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by ArewaNorth: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Tinubu is fake Muslim.

You don't sit with a chair in the mosque as a genuine Muslim.

Ignorance is a disease. At old age body has to be managed well to avoid much fatigue. Like many other Muslims including Buhari there is no basis or religious injunction that can back your ignorant assertion.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by emerged01(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Tinubu is fake Muslim.

Not only Tinubu,Yoruba muslims in general as you people use to say. Make una stop confusing una selves na.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Vicswil(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Are you looking for a legit business that pays daily online which you can start up for FREE? Chat the number on my signature.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by davieson1m: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
hku
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by olas24u(f): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
OldNairalander:
Atiku's Igbo wife is a Christian too.
Does that make Atiku a lesser muslim

Muslim-muslim ticket is not okay for today's Nigeria. Maybe in the future but not at this time.

Can you compare a Yoruba Muslim with a northern Muslim in terms of tolerance ,respect for others, liberalism?you can't
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by asiwaju1981: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
never you compare a Fulani Muslim to a fake Yoruba Muslim

The things that Allah pardons for fulani Muslim he doesn't for Yoruba muslim

"ALLAH" How do you know what HE pardon and what HE doesn't pardon. Please let us desist from bringing curse upon ourselves just simply because we want to get notice...
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by limeta(f): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Seyi, tinubu son was born christian into a Muslim father roof, you can be excused if your son later became christian on his will, even then Islam says you distance yourself from such child if you can't kill him

This can't be of God
And nobody is born Muslim you can only be born in to a faith
Prophet of 10% of every caravan attack
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Popesuccess(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Tinubu is fake Muslim.

Buhari too sat on a chair in a mosque.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Nazgul: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
OldNairalander:
Atiku's Igbo wife is a Christian too.
Does that make Atiku a lesser muslim

Muslim-muslim ticket is not okay for today's Nigeria. Maybe in the future but not at this time.
The problem here is that she just went to Bible School, then use her position as a Senator to become ordained. She has never pastored any branch in RCCG.

Can you call someone who has never pastored any branch a pastor. Her case is just like a businessman who makes so much money and give to a university to be conferred with an honorary doctorate degree. When those who actually went to the classroom to get their degrees are speaking, he would remain silent because he has no idea of what they're talking about.

Tinubu's wife's pastoral title is an honorary title. Cos she has never mounted a pulpit, so it's an embarrassment to Christianity to say such a person is representing us.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by fregeneh(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

Apart from the fact that she has left Atiku she was wife number 5
a spare wife...islam only permit 4 wifes the 5th one is spare.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Truthisunique2: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
asiwaju1981:

"ALLAH" How do you know what HE pardon and what HE doesn't pardon. Please let us desist from bringing curse upon ourselves just simply because we want to get notice...
don't bring curse upon yourself bending Allah Quran that says Muslims shouldn't marry christian
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Tinubu is fake Muslim.

Even when he has health challenges?

what's it inscribed in Quran that one MUST sit on bear floor whenever they want to PRAY?

Mr Learned
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by alfarouq(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Op let's forget about sentiment and emotions and allow the Islamic sources (Quran and Hadith) to determine if tinubu really follows Allah or is an infidel

“There is no child born except in the state of fitrah (pristine disposition, natural state of Islaam) then his parents make him Jewish or Christian or Magian. Likewise, the animal gives birth to a fully formed calf. Do you see in it the least disfigurement?" Then Abu Huraryrah recited (what means): “The fitrah of Allaah upon which He has created [all] people.” [30:30]

As you can see from that Hadith if you as a father births a child as christian you are an infidel going against allah order in which he created everyone Muslim

Seyi, tinubu son was born christian into a Muslim father roof, you can be excused if your son later became christian on his will, even then Islam says you distance yourself from such child if you can't kill him

I am sure remi tinubu have other christian children she bore for tinubu under his roof who are Christian's till date

Seyi is even leading tinubu Campaign such abomination wants to sell tinubu in the north to northern Muslims who risk Allah curse

Kamar da gaske. Someone that never misses opportunity to bash Muslims he even finds a way to robe Islam and Muslims into threads that have nothing to do with Islam. He is now pretending to care about Islam.

1 Like

Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Truthisunique2: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
alfarouq:

Kamar da gaske. Someone that never misses opportunity to bash Muslims he even finds a way to robe Islam and Muslims into threads that have nothing to do with Islam. He is now pretending to care about Islam.
moonshood, me sef can do a better Google translator

Fake Muslim leave Islam for real Muslims, na Hadith I just quote so unless you don't respect the position of allah and Mohammed
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Truthisunique2: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nazgul:

The problem here is that she just went to Bible School, then use her position as a Senator to become ordained. She has never pastored any branch in RCCG.

Can you call someone who has never pastored any branch a pastor. Her case is just like a businessman who makes so much money and give to a university to be conferred with an honorary doctorate degree. When those who actually went to the classroom to get their degrees are speaking, he would remain silent because he has no idea of what they're talking about.

Tinubu's wife's pastoral title is an honorary title. Cos she has never mounted a pulpit, so it's an embarrassment to Christianity to say such a person is representing us.
lol, what a joke

She be pastor, what do you think they do in rccg Bible school?

The fact na rccg make you pastor no be beans, I am rccg member, we have pastors as ministers it doesn't mean they must head a parish
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by SU50: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Op let's forget about sentiment and emotions and allow the Islamic sources (Quran and Hadith) to determine if tinubu really follows Allah or is an infidel

“There is no child born except in the state of fitrah (pristine disposition, natural state of Islaam) then his parents make him Jewish or Christian or Magian. Likewise, the animal gives birth to a fully formed calf. Do you see in it the least disfigurement?" Then Abu Huraryrah recited (what means): “The fitrah of Allaah upon which He has created [all] people.” [30:30]

As you can see from that Hadith if you as a father births a child as christian you are an infidel going against allah order in which he created everyone Muslim

I am sure remi tinubu have other christian children she bore for tinubu under his roof who are Christian's till date

Seyi is even leading tinubu Campaign such abomination wants to sell tinubu in the north to northern Muslims who risk Allah curse

Cringe. Listening to your type speak will give a person migraine. Incoherent, blabbing, self deceit and full of lies.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by SU50: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
alfarouq:

Lol, munafakan Allah ta'ala ba, wadannan mutanen bansan me suka sauki mutane ba.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Nazgul: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, what a joke

She be pastor, what do you think they do in rccg Bible school?

The fact na rccg make you pastor no be beans, I am rccg member, we have pastors as ministers it doesn't mean they must head a parish
Oga she paid her way through, tell me the set and year she graduated from Bible School, I'll tell you she didn't attend lecture up to 5 times.

Do you expect a sitting senator to come and be attend lectures everyday? Or you expect me to believe that she did 3 months IT in a branch after her Bible School...Oga wake up from your slumber.

Her going there was clearly Political, to deceive Christians that she's one of them, and clearly it's already working.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Truthisunique2: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nazgul:

Oga she paid her way through, tell me the set and year she graduated from Bible School, I'll tell you she didn't attend lecture up to 5 times.

Do you expect a sitting senator to come and be attend lectures everyday? Or you expect me to believe that she did 3 months IT in a branch after her Bible School...Oga wake up from your slumber.

Her going there was clearly Political, to deceive Christians that she's one of them, and clearly it's already working.
you can only deceive yourself

Let her cum out and say she isn't a pastor herself

Na you go the school for her

Or na you be the school that awarded her pastor
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by alfarouq(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
moonshood, me sef can do a better Google translator

Fake Muslim leave Islam for real Muslims, na Hadith I just quote so unless you don't respect the position of allah and Mohammed

Wa ya hana Ka?

Kai ke bukatar Google. Kana ruwa.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Truthisunique2: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
alfarouq:

Wa ya hana Ka?

Kai ke bukatar Google. Kana ruwa.
Jeka barci kana jin yunwa
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Nazgul: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you can only deceive yourself

Let her cum out and say she isn't a pastor herself

Na you go the school for her

Or na you be the school that awarded her pastor
Lol...you're the delusional one here.

You're clearly not an RCCG member and most likely a Tinubu supporter.

If Tinubu wanted RCCG votes he would have allowed Osibanjo win, Osibanjo was a provincial pastor and had a very close relationship with Daddy GO so the bulk of RCCG members would have rallied round and voted massively for him, and not some politician who clearly paid her way through Bible School and attained a ceremonial Pastoral title and you're here telling me she's a pastor.

I asked you a simple question, were did she do her 3 months Bible School IT if you're so convinced that she isn't a ceremonial Pastor you're here beating around the bush like a bot.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Truthisunique2: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nazgul:

Lol...you're the delusional one here.

You're clearly not an RCCG member and most likely a Tinubu supporter.

If Tinubu wanted RCCG votes he would have allowed Osibanjo win, Osibanjo was a provincial pastor and had a very close relationship with Daddy GO so the bulk of RCCG members would have rallied round and voted massively for him, and not some politician who clearly paid her way through Bible School and attained a ceremonial Pastoral title and you're here telling me she's a pastor.

I asked you a simple question, were did she do her 3 months Bible School IT if you're so convinced that she isn't a ceremonial Pastor you're here beating around the bush like a bot.
Remi tinubu wife is a pastor

You can hug transformer if you don't like it or call her to come denounce it herself

Let me even agree with you she is Christian is that not enough abomination in itself as a Muslim
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by Nazgul: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Remi tinubu wife is a pastor

You can hug transformer if you don't like it or call her to come denounce it herself

Let me even agree with you she is Christian is that not enough abomination in itself as a Muslim
When I say tinubu's bot are as brainless as he is it would seem as though we are insulting you guys.

How effective is Aisha Buhari? Wasn't it her that was crying some years back that cabals are controlling her husband?

If Buhari's wife who is a Muslim like him can come openly on air to say she's more like a stranger in her own home cos some very powerful cabals are controlling her husband, how is tinubu's wife who is even a Christian going to be any different?

What exactly would be her input in the economy when she wasn't elected. Would she be able to fight the powerful northern cabals led by the Muslim vice president who would want to bend her husband to their will?

In case you don't know, a first lady is as useless as the "P" in Psychology in Nigeria.
Re: For Those Claiming Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor by HilcomTech(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Tinubu is fake Muslim.

See how you are just disgracing yourself on social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures / Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* / Enugu Govt Explains Delay In Road Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.