Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2700 Views)

Nigerian - American Couple Seize Abandoned Twins From Surrogate Mum - Inibehe Ef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: . by mymadam(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2022
"Divorced? Don't message.
Got kids? Don't message.
Plethora of female friends in or outside Nigeria? Do not message me.
Criminal background in or outside Nigeria? Do not message me."

Dear sister, with the listed criteria, no Nigerian man is available in 2022... unfortunately lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: . by Olabawa19: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
I just sent you an email,I am interested.
Re: . by StPete: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Any man who is above 30 and sends u a message definitely has at least one of those baggages you listed. Good thing is, most baby daddies you find around are deadbeats so u won’t even notice they have kids already until far later in the relationship.

Solution: lower the bar so they can come clean

1 Like

Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Making unrealistic demands at 35 You aint ready

2 Likes

Re: . by Mindlog: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
StPete:
Any man who is above 30 and sends u a message definitely has at least one of those baggages you listed. Good thing is, most baby daddies you find around are deadbeats so u won’t even notice until far later in the relationship.

Solution: lower the bar so they can come clean

Almost splurted my drink! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by HorlinksStore(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
You can reach me on plus2349029477510

Unknownknowns:
Nigerian background. American citizen. Recently hit mid-30s. Late bloomer in dating. Never married. No kids. Seeking calm, gentle, honest, goodhearted, Godfearing, truly single man, preferably abroad in North America or Europe or in the process of relocating abroad. Good communication skills a must.

Divorced? Don't message.
Got kids? Don't message.
Criminal background in or outside Nigeria? Do not message me.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

See them dropping numbers and emails, hungry lots looking for a means to Japa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Ishilove: 5:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin

See them dropping numbers and emails, hungry lots looking for a means to Japa.

The hustle is real grin

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 5:10am On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:

What’s unrealistic about a single, childless, non-criminal oriented man? That’s like below the bar bare minimum.

17 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

What’s unrealistic about a single, childless, non-criminal oriented man? That’s like below the bar bare minimum.
a single man with those specs abroad and above 35 is not going to marry a 35 year old woman . Even older celebs like rita and funke akindele had to marry divorced men. Make una dey tell these babes reality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2022
...most likely going to meet a fraud...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ecolime(m): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:
a single man with those specs abroad and above 35 is not going to marry a 35 year old woman . Even older celebs like rita and funke akindele had to marry divorced men. Make una dey tell these babes reality
Please educate her because you are truly not far from the truth.

Nothing is impossible, so all I can wish her is Goodluck.
Re: . by cococandy(f): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:

Is the not-divorced part the unrealistic expectation here? First let me say that I personally don’t see any issues with being divorced. I’m an advocate for quitting a non-viable marriage and I believe divorced people can find love again. But what’s unrealistic about a non divorced man in his 30s?

1) why would someone look for a relationship if they aren’t already single. That makes the single part of her requirement a common sense requirement.

2)And what’s difficult about not being a criminal? I want to believe the greater percentage of the population aren’t criminals.

So again, the too much she’s asking for here is that he not be divorced?

Most people always say choose better men but when women try to, you guys say they are asking for too much.

She’s in her 30s, she’s young!!! And she can definitely find someone her age or slightly older who fits her requirements. It happens all the time.

Y’all quit this nonsense rhetoric that tries to tell women that once they are no longer 20+ then they are worth nothing. It’s insanely mind-blowing misogynistic.

Men and women in their 30s get hooked to each other every Saturday and we all go dance and make merry but come online to tell women that if they over 30 they can’t expect to marry a single non-criminal oriented man.

She didn’t even ask him to be tall, rich and handsome. Lmao. And she didn’t have an age requirement either. I’ve seen men in their early 40s who have never been married. Those men are passing their prime and can’t be that choosy either. So if a woman in her 30s says yes, they are to be thankful

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by cococandy(f): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
ecolime:

Please educate her because you are truly not far from the truth.

Nothing is impossible, so all I can wish her is Goodluck.

Takes a miracle to find a single childless man who’s not a criminal?

6 Likes

Re: . by ecolime(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

Takes a miracle to find a single childless man who’s not a criminal?
You have millions of them around, but how many would be interested in a 35year old woman? I'm on the assumption that the guy is also below 40.

Anyway, she didn't indicate the man's age. So there should be old Bachelors (40 to 50) ready to wife her. Goodluck in her search.
Re: . by cococandy(f): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2022
ecolime:

You have millions of them around, but how many would be interested in a 35year old woman?

A good number of the women you see get married each weekend are in their 30s. If I personally know more than 5 Nigerian women in their 30 get married this past couple of months, what does that tell you? People I went to school with. Late 20s to mid 30s all getting married like clockwork.

I don’t know why NL is a den of perpetuating false and unrealistic narratives. 30+ is increasingly the marriage age I’ve been noticing recently.

7 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2022
ecolime:

Anyway, she didn't indicate the man's age. So there should be old Bachelors (40 to 50) ready to wife her. Goodluck in her search.

Same way there are men in their 20s and 30s who will propose if they like her.

5 Likes

Re: . by ecolime(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

Same way there are men in their 20s and 30s who will propose if they like her.
Okay oo grin
Re: . by cococandy(f): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2022
ecolime:

Okay oo grin

I know it’s not very common for the 20s men but it happens . So? That being said she might not even want them anyway.
I’m 32 and I wouldn’t touch a man in his 20s with foot long pole. So it’s definitely a preference thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DBestDoc(f): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:

What do you mean by at 35?
I’m sure you’re in your 30s too. Would you choose to end up with someone’s baby mama with criminal records and multiple ‘male friends’?
If you wouldn’t, why should she?

Don’t be this way please. She’s only seeking a responsible man and there’s nothing out of place with her request. Even people in their 40s find clean and never married non criminal spouses to be with.

I know someone that got married in her late 40s and her husband a decent and never married guy and marriage is waxing strong.

@Op, do not let anyone discourage you. Go for only what you can manage and you’ll find just what you seek.

7 Likes

Re: . by DBestDoc(f): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2022
ednut1:

Lol, now I’ve given up.
Wanted to write on the experiences of people i know around but the confidence in your write up ee grin grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

Is the not-divorced part the unrealistic expectation here? First let me say that I personally don’t see any issues with being divorced. I’m an advocate for quitting a non-viable marriage and I believe divorced people can find love again. But what’s unrealistic about a non divorced man in his 30s?

1) why would someone look for a relationship if they aren’t already single. That makes the single part of her requirement a common sense requirement.

2)And what’s difficult about not being a criminal? I want to believe the greater percentage of the population aren’t criminals.

So again, the too much she’s asking for here is that he not be divorced?

Most people always say choose better men but when women try to, you guys say they are asking for too much.

She’s in her 30s, she’s young!!! And she can definitely find someone her age or slightly older who fits her requirements. It happens all the time.

Y’all quit this nonsense rhetoric that tries to tell women that once they are no longer 20+ then they are worth nothing. It’s insanely mind-blowing misogynistic.

Men and women in their 30s get hooked to each other every Saturday and we all go dance and make merry but come online to tell women that if they over 30 they can’t expect to marry a single non-criminal oriented man.

She didn’t even ask him to be talk, rich and handsome. Lmao. And she didn’t have an age requirement either. I’ve seen men in their early 40s who have never been married. Those men are passing their prime and can’t be that choosy either. So if a woman in her 30s says yes, they are to be thankful

Preach

3 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2022
ecolime:

You have millions of them around, but how many would be interested in a 35year old woman? I'm on the assumption that the guy is also below 40.
You'd be amazed.

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2022
ecolime:

Because SHE IS ABROAD for a start.

Abi is it not on this same Nairaland that men have been going to church in search of quality women?

This is one of your 30+ Nigerian brothers. He got married last weekend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Blue86(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Jesus said something, " By strength shall no man prevail"
And that I am come that you may have life and have it abundantly.

Why don't you just go to Jesus, let him work on you and then plan your life for you?

For I tell you, if He is in charge.
He will arrange every thing in place at the right time.
Unknownknowns:
Nigerian background. American citizen. Recently hit mid-30s. Late bloomer in dating. Never married. No kids. Seeking calm, gentle, honest, goodhearted, Godfearing, truly single man, preferably abroad in North America or Europe or in the process of relocating abroad. Good communication skills a must.

Divorced? Don't message.
Got kids? Don't message.
Criminal background in or outside Nigeria? Do not message me.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Abi is it not on this same Nairaland that men have been going to church in search of quality women?

Poco, dem go still use fake Oriamo charger cord wipe you for back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Pocohantas, where did you get these pictures from?

Hahahahahaha

So that very young oyinbo woman will be the one enjoying that well kept beard !

Why's the other brother there frowning? grin

See the way our brother is swallowing the young woman 's mouth in the name of kissing angry

Do men dig gold too? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Teespice(f): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2022
cococandy:

A good number of the women you see get married each weekend are in their 30s. If I personally know more than 5 Nigerian women in their 30 get married this past couple of months, what does that tell you? People I went to school with. Late 20s to mid 30s all getting married like clockwork.

I don’t know why NL is a den of perpetuating false and unrealistic narratives. 30+ is increasingly the marriage age I’ve been noticing recently.

Your second paragraph is the reason I laughed going through the quality women thread. It is only on Nairaland that a woman in her thirties is an anathema and should not be touched with a long pole. Let's not talk about the other false narratives of how she was choosy in her twenties and have bleeped her life and destiny away.

Reasons I barely comment on threads of that nature. What's the point arguing, going back and forth with people whose twisted minds are made up about the lies they tell themselves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ecolime(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

shocked

I wish I could see you in person and truly wipe your back with charger cords.

You just like to dey give us hot hot sha cry

BTW, see pictures of some of our 35s too wink

Re: . by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Pocohantas, where did you get these pictures from?

Hahahahahaha

So that very young oyinbo woman will be the one enjoying that well kept beard !

Why's the other brother there frowning? grin

See the way our brother is swallowing the young woman 's mouth in the name of kissing angry

Do men dig gold too? grin grin grin
This is an era of equal opportunities. They not only dig it, they mine it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! / What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? / Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.