Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Anyone Got Info On Recharge Card Printing With Incentives Inclusive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Got Info On Recharge Card Printing With Incentives Inclusive (526 Views)

Nigerians Spend More On Recharge Cards Than Food / I Need This... Anyone Got Info? / Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Got Info On Recharge Card Printing With Incentives Inclusive by chumz: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
I need info on printing of recharge cards ie a firm that gives incentives as u buy their stock. The pricing @ an average of 94 isnt favourable 4 we SMEs. Which firms currently offer incentives to their customers & how much.
Re: Anyone Got Info On Recharge Card Printing With Incentives Inclusive by WILLKO: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
[b][/b]Hello CHUMZ i have to tell you the path you are about taking is a path that will certify you finacially,but before i continue onto given you the information i have about the E-PIN,what form of education do you have,cuase in any enterprise you establish you must have the needed knowledge befor embarking on such a journey of fullfiling your desire of a swallon wallet for ever.I will leave you with my mail ad you send a mail for more information,but be rest assured you will get all you are looking for about E-printing of recharge cards.[color=#006600][/color]WILLKONIGERIA@YAHOO.COM
Re: Anyone Got Info On Recharge Card Printing With Incentives Inclusive by Nairaplus(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2011
WILLKO:

[b][/b]Hello CHUMZ i have to tell you the path you are about taking is a path that will certify you finacially,but before i continue onto given you the information i have about the E-PIN,what form of education do you have,cuase in any enterprise you establish you must have the needed knowledge befor embarking on such a journey of fullfiling your desire of a swallon wallet for ever.I will leave you with my mail ad you send a mail for more information,but be rest assured you will get all you are looking for about E-printing of recharge cards.[color=#006600][/color]WILLKONIGERIA@YAHOO.COM
@poster, be careful of @WILLKO. There is no free lunch in recharge card business. The best offer you will ever get is when you deal with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT directly as their sub-dealer. The minimum amount you need to do this as a sub-dealer is N3million.

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Nigeria's Economy / New Post- One Business You Should Not Go Into / Urgent Request: Update on Building Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.