Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

An Open Letter To Davido's Aide; Israel Afeare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Davido's Aide; Israel Afeare (177 Views)

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Davido's Aide; Israel Afeare by Gbadamosi01(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
AN OPEN LETTER TO DAVIDO'S AIDE; ISRAEL AFEARE

Dear Israel Afeare,

I hope this open letter meets you in good spirit. As an observer of your online activities, I feel the need to call your attention to some issues which you may not take serious. As Davido's aide, know that you're always under public scrutiny.

You're Davido's Perosnal Logistics Manager. You're a key member of the 30BG Gang; a global brand with millions of fans worldwide. As a Manager, I actually expect you to maintain a reputation of high self esteem, dignity and pride.

https://ofofoentertainment.com/an-open-letter-to-davidos-aide-israel-afea/

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Baba Ijesha Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment / Watch Bbnaija Season 7/ Bbnaija 2022 Live Stream 24/7 Free / Top 43 Stylish And Beautiful Casual Girls Sandals For Summer & Spring 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.