Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket (2813 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

I didn't run.

Calmy reported the guy for breaking rule 3
Rule 3 can you separate yourself from rule 3 on this forum?
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by Obidient4life3: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Interesting...

Those are the people who will make Obi to loss.

I won't say more than that
grin grin grin...
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by helinues: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
jimyjames:

Rule 3 can you separate yourself from rule 3 on this forum?

You should have been reporting me whenever I break any of the rules.

Don't you think?
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

You should have been reporting me whenever I break any of the rules.

Don't you think?
No, why will I? I don't cry to the mods over petty things
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by helinues: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
jimyjames:

No, why will I? I don't cry to the mods over petty things

Likewise myself..

Na reporting with comfortability
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Likewise myself..

Na reporting with comfortability
But you claim not to give a fVck? grin
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by helinues: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
jimyjames:

But you claim not to give a fVck? grin

Go back to the comments to see what I don't give a spoon about not to talk of fork
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by popez: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Codepain:

Stop asking me to calm down like you're some kind of civilized person.
Not long ago you shaded Yoruba as Agbo sellers.
The ultimate aim of political parties is to win election not to cater for whims of the butt hurt.
That's the reply to your question

Don't tell lies on my person because of politics bro. E no make sense.
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by Carlosdd: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The SS first supported Abiola in 93 and Obasanjo in 99 and 2003.

You people think you are smart.Come and steal 30% in Rivers let's see

Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate book of Roman chapter 13 verse 1-2 is my witness Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by Truthisunique2: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Codepain:

Shut up your ipobic mouth.
There are 5 Christian governors in SW only Oyetola is a Muslim.
There are also 3 governor is SW that run on Christian/Christian ticket
Oyinlola and Erelu both governed a Muslim dominated Osun.
Yoruba separate religion from politics
Nigeria isn't Yoruba land
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by limeta(f): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Thesame Muslims you've been insulting will vote Pandora criminal.

E go clear for una eyes.
Continue

Na them sabi
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Codepain:

Yes i remembered how they forced the revered Kumuyi to cancel his crusade in SE.
Will any Yoruba do that to him?
They would have voted for Atiku even if Osinbajo clinched the ticket.
Remember their East or the north should continue charade?
The list is endless bro
You no wise or your just playing with lies
Who forced Kumuyi to cancel crusade
IPOB told him that he shouldn't hold the crusade for now that UGM are killing people and his members might be attacked, Nigeria Security forces without investigation will label the attackers IPOB or ESN
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by TrueNigerian300: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING intellectual about your submission son.

You're supporting Obi, now you see that Muslim-Muslim ticket Tinubu adopted will fail him, instead of you to be happy it'll favour your candidate, you're rather WAILING.

That's uncommonsensical

They cry over everything i have never seen people with such level of bitterness.

Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by CorperKola: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
thing is tinubu will be president and nothing will happen. Funny thing is jonathan warned about this kind of thing exactly.
Sothwest n northern christians then were forming woke and sophisticated and went to vote buhari.
They are now the ones vibrating up n down about muslim muslim ticket.
What you should have seen coming from a thousand miles away!
Sorry for your senseless selves.
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by CSTRR: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Codepain:
Make this a religious affairs and see how well it will go for Christians
It's already a religious affair.

Apc made sure of it.

And Christians will vote.
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by CSTRR: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Thesame Muslims you've been insulting will vote Pandora criminal.

E go clear for una eyes.
Continue
This is how you know that this one does not have Sense.

There is more criminality in tinubu's smallest finger than in Peter Obi's entire years on Earth.

Your superior jagabandits on Twitter don't even bother trying to play the game of integrity and anti corruption anymore.

They don't have a leg to stand on in that area.

They have resorted to tribalism and religion.

You better go and learn from them.
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by Dannykool(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu and Co and pulling up future trouble for us all.
This is the time to for us all both Muslims and Christains to rise up against this looming problem that will take lives in the future.
I strongly like k against Muslim-muslin ticket apc is bring up.
Who ever supports this is against the peace and unity of this country.
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Go back to the comments to see what I don't give a spoon about not to talk of fork

What you reported to the mods about is what I'm talking about
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by ekemma676: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
As if you've not been advising your Igbo people not to attend Yoruba churches.Why the sudden care? That won't make them vote Pandora criminal.Hypocrisy kee u there. Cry cry babyAs if you've not been advising your Igbo people not to attend Yoruba churches.Why the sudden care? That won't make them vote Pandora criminal.Hypocrisy kee u there. Cry cry baby...
Re: Nigerians Voice Anger On Twitter Over Muslim Muslim Ticket by Nala22: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
I am rejoicing because God is making way for Peter Obi, guys do not fret this a very good mistake.

Oshiomole Put to Shame as Massive Crowd Rally In Support of Peter Ob / LAGOS BEFORE TINUBU: What You're Seeing Is Lagos During The Early 60s. / Labour Party Just Hit 10million Members