Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only (343 Views)

Get Airtel 250MB For Just 25 Naira! / Airtel Night Plan Subscription Code Cheat 2022/2023 / Latest 2018 Glo Free Browsing Cheat For Unlimited Download... (2) (3) (4)

Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by foremost55(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
AIRTEL SUBSCRIBERS
We have unleashed the most legit way of browsing.....

My fellow phone presser i hereby introduced the night plan for you

AIRTEL SMARTYBE 2.0
FOR ANY PHONE TO

MIGRAT dial *312# then you're free to browse at nigt...for just 25naira only from 12midnight to 5am in the morning

proceed by dialing *312# and follow the step below..

thank you
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
It is a scam. I swear you will not use up to 100 MG
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by Zonefree(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
duro4chang:
It is a scam. I swear you will not use up to 100 MG
Greatest scam of the century!

Airtel should be abolished in Nigeria.

Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by duro4chang(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

I tried to subscribe for 1 gig night browsing. I was trying to download a file less than 100 megabite. It got finished without downloading it
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by fullnetwork: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Will try in out.
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by foremost55(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Hahahaha
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by southsouthking(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
I tried to subscribe for 1 gig night browsing. I was trying to download a file less than 100 megabite. It got finished without downloading it
Ahh see who i dey follow exchange word with since can't even afford proper data, see condition when APC put you?
Suffering and smiling.
Drop your account make i send you 3k take eat lunch.
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by duro4chang(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
southsouthking:

Ahh see who i dey follow exchange word with since can't even afford proper data, see condition when APC put you?
Suffering and smiling.
Drop your account make i send you 3k take eat lunch.
Jobless youth. It appears you are lazy and frustrated. Find something with your life.
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by southsouthking(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Jobless youth. It appears you are lazy and frustrated. Find something with your life.

A jobless youth who works from home, Earn from fiverr and amazon kdp?
Went through your post, Your hatred for Igbos is top notch, I'd advice you, stop been a bigot.
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by duro4chang(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
southsouthking:

A jobless youth who works from home, Earn from fiverr and amazon kdp?
Went through your post, Your hatred for Igbos is top notch, I'd advice you, stop been a bigot.
You are a liar. You earn nothing. Why do you always beg for financial assistance online?
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by southsouthking(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
You are a liar. You earn nothing. Why do you always beg for financial assistance online?

Can i get your WhatsApp number?
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by duro4chang(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2022
southsouthking:

Can i get your WhatsApp number?
Why?
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by southsouthking(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Why?

Faceless forum like these has turned you guys to keyboard warriors.
Stop the Hatred for Igbos, they are Nigerians like you.
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by duro4chang(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2022
southsouthking:

Faceless forum like these has turned you guys to keyboard warriors.
Stop the Hatred for Igbos, they are Nigerians like you.
I have no hatred for anyone, race or tribe. You are playing victim mentality as usual. Dingbat is requesting for my whatsapp no. Hear me nothing for you. We no dey give shishi.
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by southsouthking(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
I have no hatred for anyone, race or tribe. You are playing victim mentality as usual. Dingbat is requesting for my whatsapp no. Hear me nothing for you. We no dey give shishi.

Haha i be fully bini boy, you know how e dey go for Edo state na, your master when you be slave to go tell you.
We dey wait una for Edo state.
Re: Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only by duro4chang(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2022
southsouthking:

Haha i be fully bini boy, you know how e dey go for Edo state na, your master when you be slave to go tell you.
We dey wait una for Edo state.
Who cares about where you are from or tribe? You are talking trash. Always jumping upandan with nothing to show for it. Who asked him about his tribe? You are a slowpoke. Do something for your life.

#headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Weekend Edition / Whatsapp Plus APK Latest Version For Android / Can Inec Rig Upcoming 2023 Election, Following This Method