Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? (23686 Views)

80 Reps Back Elumelu, Ikpeazu And Other House Members Suspended By PDP / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Do Nigerian Former Vice Presidents Have Life Diplomatic Passports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Johnrake69: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Nonso92(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by MrHighSea: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Trust is dead wia dem dy
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by DSC7: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Guilty conscience won't allow them eat....

Big men, plenty plenty wahala...
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by guru90: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fear of poison is beginning of their wisdom.......
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Filzgallery: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
I won't eat instead I will just visit www.bettanaija.com and download cool music and then stay alright.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Elnino9(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ask Femi Kayode.., smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by NaijaCover(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
wink
Forget media beef, them de chill on a steady levels.
The day I wey I see Ameachi and Wike at a spot in Wise 2 Abuja. Na since then I de fear politicians. Na the supporters carry am for head
Na the same ameachi wey wike curse yesterday abi na another one?

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Rayd502(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dozis:
Yes they do, OBJ finished eating in Audu Ogbe's house before asking him to sign his resignation letter as PDP chairman.
OBJ is a legend

Obj specifically requested for Pounded yam,before asking him to sign his resignation letter.

Obj bad oh.

5 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes of course, they do!
Just as they share LOOTS!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by SweetVibe: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

They might pretend to... but if your bulletproof or radar isn't strong enough, you're dead meat..

Heard a gist back in the days that OBJ as President held a mug and it broke into pieces because they poisoned his tea. grin grin

Poor mug might have disintegrated for any reason from temperature fluctuation or factory defects.

But people preferred the tabloid version of the story.
You will make a good writer
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
They eat and merry in each other's house, long b4 now! Na me and u be each others' enemies because of them!

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by IvarTheBoneless: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
SweetVibe:

You will make a good writer

Bro... I am a great writer. "Arrogantly" speaking grin

Thanks for the compliment. You have an eye for talent!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Godstiger(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
daroz:
Yes, FFK
aka stomach infrastructure
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by GuntersChain(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
How big men eats in a fellow big man party. When it gets to refreshment they will take excuse and leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by meobizy(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
They do. They are all criminals joined by the agenda of looting. Nairalanders have already forgotten the meme of OBJ forcing meat into a fellow politician’s mouth. It’s why you children keep electing the same people responsible for destroying the country; a month or two later you forget things easily in order to fill your bellies for the next day.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Shawl001(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Go chop make them poison you?

You will tell me if it's the 10mins rice or eba that you cannot go and eat in your own house.
Everybody they "on guard".

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by faceland: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
nifemi25:
Most of politician doesn't eat in each others house because they are scared of been poisoned.

Do they even eat in their own house? To prevent first wife to put something in 7th wife or chef food.
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by yyba: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Unzerious:
I dunno oo!

But, It'll be fun seeing Aregbesola tearing a Stewy, Peppery and Oily Induced Meat (no Pun intended grin REALLY!!) In Jagaban's house cheesy
or in OMISORA house

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Yankee101: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Maybe this is a very very young person
In politics no permanent friends or enemies just interests

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by OnknownSoldier: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dozis:
Yes they do, OBJ finished eating in Audu Ogbe's house before asking him to sign his resignation letter as PDP chairman.
OBJ is a legend

Yes! He ate pounded yam.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by IvarTheBoneless: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
@ SweetVibe... I wrote this on the fly.

IvarTheTerrible:
angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the perfume section farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

1st lesson of Police training school - assess your surroundings.

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

One was guarding the entrance, one robbing customers and the last one was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

Back to my story, where was I?

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

The gunshots were loud and deafening.

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

I turned to face the last one at the counter.

All i saw was the frightened face of the cashier
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several things happened in the next 5 nerve-wracking seconds...... shocked

I looked at the girl's face.... her eyes went behind me shocked AND..........

I looked at the CCTV AND...................................................

My eyes saw a running movement in the cameras shocked AND................

I heard movement behind me

A split second before my eyes + brain + feet + ears combined as ONE!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

He cocked the sawned off shot -gun to dispatch me to my Maker undecided

Lesson Number 99 : ALWAYS keep a side chick

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

Maybe i eventually met my Maker, but he definitely did so before me

The End.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Cleff100: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
No except FFK�
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by hokafor(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Femi is a longer throat, once he is seated the next thing that would cross his mind is food.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Quintopia: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
They eat in each others' houses well well.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by Dpatch(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Not in a military regime though.
Re: Do Nigerian Politicians Eat In Each Other’s House? by porthouse7(f): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
go and ask fani kayode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order / Mamoth Crowd Turn Out For Yahaya Bello Group In Bauchi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.