Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! (723 Views)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by adeeyarhabdulla: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st1b_ulrbXE

Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support at House on the Rock!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by abubakartelad: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
The world we soon be Obi-dient, who God has blessed no man can course. Am proudly Obi-dient

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by Viscuz: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peter the Rock .

On this Rock I will build my church

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by danjumaisah: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Youth's obey OBIdient movement. Let us rescue Nigeria from poverty, underdevelopment, unemployment , high debt profile, insecurity, high rate of inflation , ethnic and religious crisis, lopsided appointment. Under the sun or in the rain, with dedication and selflessness let every youth in Nigeria support OBIdient movement for the betterment of all irrespective of ethnicity, religion and tribe.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by brante(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
nice one the church's are a waking up

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by favourobaro90: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peter obi is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by divine strategy and ordination. Anybody who trys to stand against it will stink.... .

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by Macphenson: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good one

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by Niorte: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
I was thinking of support Bola Tinubu but since he chose Shetimma, I have port to be OBIDIENT.

If you are willing and OBIDIENT, you will eat the good of the land.

No point supporting a man who does not believe in fairness and equity.

Obi

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by kafassamuel007: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wherever Nigerians live or meet, Peter Obi must be supported. Its absolutely rational not spontaneous

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by Osobi32(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
The voice from the video sounds like Mr Reno omokri! Oga na u? grin
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by inoki247: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nobody's dragging him now...

The other day Poju Oyemade du him own for Twitter tears everywhere....

I don't know how people go dey...

He dey always pepper dem wen other's are showing support to whom dey prefer and dey start dragging the person and creating scene up nd down like say no be Democracy we dey....

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by ERCROSS(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
See as my Belle just dey sweet me cool

Be ye Obidient and Yusful

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
I belong to the OBIDIENT family.
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by VoteTinubu2023: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
If he gets the third highest votes, he has tried.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by Newtownconcrete: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Osobi32:
The voice from the video sounds like Mr Reno omokri! Oga na u? grin

Na him. He's just fronting for Atiku because he's being paid. But working for Obi in secret

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Gets Spontaneous Support At House On The Rock! by Balkan(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
The narrator's voice sounds like Reno monkey

Jesus Christ Was Never An Antagonist Or A Political, C.A.N Is On Their Own / Tension In North APC As Millions Dump Party 48 Hours After Shettima's Unveiling / No More Middle Class In Nigeria ,thanks To APC.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62