Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) (53343 Views)

Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by wwwihy: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pics: Outgoing and Incoming : Buhari and Tinubu in Daura Today

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shetti ma gbo pe Tinubu lo kan

Afterall, you don't want Tinubu...

Then, allow the Muslim-muslim ticket be the headaches of APC and Tinubu na

E ti ri nkankan

grin grin grin

168 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omo the photo filter nor be here o grin

See two whitewashed sepulchres looking dandy and cute. kiss kiss kiss

Well, Owo lobirin mo...

I stand on tinubu's wallet gidigba!

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Incoming and outgoing come 2023 Insha Allahu

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Faiththatworks(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hi
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Viscuz: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
Omo the photo filter nor be here o grin

See two whitewashed sepulchres looking dandy and cute. kiss kiss kiss

Well, Owo lobirin mo...

I stand on tinubu's wallet gidigba!

In reality

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by abobote: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
If only wishes were horses

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Faiththatworks(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
I always start by making my bias very obvious,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,now that I have clarified my bias.
Let me quickly say I have mixed emotions about Asiwaju picking a Muslim vice presidential candidate.
I totally believe it's very insensitive at this point of our national unity to pick a Muslim-muslim ticket.
President Buhari really played a lot of bad hand in dividing this country along ethnic and religious lines, this lines have been there since Nigeria was amalgamated in 1914,but even our leaders at independence were very careful in papering the lines.
Back to Asiwaju, although I'm very embittered about his Muslim vice president,I look at the bright spots around his presidency, he's the most detribalised and least religious bigoted presidential candidate in the race.
When they ask why,we ask them Can Peter Obi marry a Muslim woman...
We also ask why Alh Atiku converted his Igbo wife to a Muslim after marriage,changing her name from Jennifer to Jemima.
When the Election campaign starts,let everyone be ready with their cannon folders for now let OBItuary people continue sensitizing the populace to collect their PVC,while the Atikulators keep begging Wike not to leave the party.
God bless Nigeria.....

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Emilokan 1 of Nigeria
Jagaban Of Africa
On your mandate i stand gidigba
Wailers are free to wail to death

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu can never rule Nigeria till his last breath

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
wwwihy:
Pics: Outgoing and Incoming : Buhari and Tinubu in Daura Today
Income and outcome Kee you dia Op cheesy

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by omenka(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
One thing you just gotta respect about Jagaban is his ability to shut out the defeating noise from detractors and take some very deft political decisions.

Isn't it suspecious that those who said him picking a Muslim vice would be the greatest political mistake he'd ever make are those weeping the most over his choice? I mean, shouldn't they be happy their sworn enemy has made an error that'd see to his own political loss and their victory?

What is it ipOBI Muppets aren't telling us? Perhaps they aren't as confident in their chances as they want the world to believe.. grin

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

In reality
Bro why do you like vawulence so much?

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=omenka post=114601768]One thing you just gotta respect about Jagaban is his ability to shut out the defeating noise from detractors and take some very deft political decisions.

/quote]

Shut out which noise, dude has hearing impairment.
Have you seen him face to face in your life?

You edited your profile message grin

The vawulence got at you. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by lonecatt(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
agbado lo kan one if iragbiji grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Viscuz: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
Bro why do you like vawulence so much?

My mama say them bury my placenta for vawulence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Trimjos: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Make he no go shit for that dullard sitting room oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Yibo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is a trying time for Y1bos

16 Likes

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Flat head piggies right now...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by UbiAnn(f): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
May God help us
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Throwback: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Seeing that Tinubu has chosen Shettima as his running mate, I congratulate him in advance of their victory at the polls.

He has chosen the right person with a good balance of corporate and political exposure just like Tinubu himself.

He has chosen a North Easterner with Kanuri heritage to secure both Bornu and Yobe.

He has chosen a Muslim which will appeal to Northern Muslims and would not erode the confidence that Southern Christians like me already have in a Muslim like Tinubu who had the courage to return missionary schools to their majority Christian owners despite Muslim objections in Lagos then.

He has avoided El Rufai who has his baggage as a religious and tribal zealot, despite his administrative excellence.

He has chosen a very loyal and dependable ally that will serve Nigeria well.

I can't wait for Tinubu to work his magic at the federal level. This is what the APC was set up to achieve for Nigeria - administrative competence, economic growth, democracy/rule of law/rights of the citizenry.

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Afonjamuslim24(f): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ipigs should gather here as usual to spit gibberish

Tinubu 2023....no going back

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Abilistic(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
smiley

MAX

&

PRO-MAX

3 Likes

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by StormpyBee: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
From frying pan to fire!
The drug lord believes is his turn without bringing anything to the table.

Atiku too had his chance as a vice president. It's time to give PO a chance.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
cool
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by jimetagambo: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
cool

Even if Tinubu had chosen a Christian Southerner or Christian Northerner or Christian Middle-Beltan, he still would not get a voting bloc votes from the Christians especially South Easterners.

Baba Kuku decided to take a Muslim North to maximize his winning chances in the Muslim North.

omenka:
One thing you just gotta respect about Jagaban is his ability to shut out the defeating noise from detractors and take some very deft political decisions.

Isn't it suspecions that those who said him picking a Muslim vice wouldn't be the greatest political mistake he'd ever make are those weeping the most over his choice? I mean, shouldn't they be happy their sworn enemy has made an error that'd see to his own political loss and their victory?

What is it ipOBI Muppets aren't telling us? Perhaps they aren't as confident in their chances as they want the world to believe.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Zico5(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.