Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Driving Across Borders Without "Ecowas Brown Card" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Across Borders Without "Ecowas Brown Card" (247 Views)

How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders / Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving Across Borders Without "Ecowas Brown Card" by visitingsoon: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hi,

I'm an American visiting your area soon.
From Benin, I will be going with a guide to Togo and Ghana, in their vehicle. The guide says they do not have an ECOWAS Brown Card, but that it is not a problem. They said we would need to pay a "let pass" at the border, but can you cross the borders without an ECOWAS Brown Card.

Is that true? Or is it just that you "pay more" to cross without one?
I don't want to be stuck at the border.
Re: Driving Across Borders Without "Ecowas Brown Card" by dawnomike(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
visitingsoon:
Hi,

From Benin, I will be going with a guide to Togo and Ghana, in their vehicle. The guide says they do not have an ECOWAS Brown Card, but that it is not a problem. They said we would need to pay a "let pass" at the border, but can you cross the borders without an ECOWAS Brown Card.

It is better to get the ECOWAS brown card... You can surely pay to cross the border
Re: Driving Across Borders Without "Ecowas Brown Card" by SleekyP(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
visitingsoon:
Hi,

You’re covered so don’t worry much…..just have a little change with you for tips (local currency)
Re: Driving Across Borders Without "Ecowas Brown Card" by SleekyP(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
dawnomike:
I will be going with a guide to Togo and Ghana, in their vehicle
Not needed brah

(1) (Reply)

Refuse Dump Site Along Port Harcourt Airport Road / Covid Vaccination Card / FRSC In The Streets??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.