Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Crazy Simple Analogy Of Dropshipping (who Exactly Is A Dropshipper?) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crazy Simple Analogy Of Dropshipping (who Exactly Is A Dropshipper?) (286 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / How To Become A Dropshipper In Nigeria: A Guide For Total Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Simple Analogy Of Dropshipping (who Exactly Is A Dropshipper?) by Steve987: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's insane how some people believe dropshipping is complex, it's probably because they've been confused by so many self-acclaimed dropshipping masters spitting useless facts,

OR....

they skipped the basics.

How can you understand what dropshipping is, when you don't even know your purpose as a dropshipper.

A dropshipper is a bridge

And not the kind that goes over-water �, or maybe it is �

Let's think of it like this

The customer is on one side, the manufacturer is on another side, the ocean is the bunch of of products (the good ones, the bad ones, the fake ones, the never existed ones) that would supposedly solve the customer's problems.

And like a child running to a playground, the customer is blindly rushing head-first into the ocean, only to be drowned and striped of his/her cash

NOW...to save the customer the time of writing several angry comments, painful unboxings, and gifting of several 1 star reviews �, YOU benevolently give your back as a bridge to guide your customer to the manufacturer you trust, who possessess the product you also TRUST.

AND obviously you make money, because no one's driving over you for nothing �

YOU make profit, the MANUFACTURER makes money, and the CUSTOMER gets a good product, it's a win, win, win situation.

NOW this is as simple as I can explain dropshipping, but I wish I could say the business was just as easy.

While it is true this business is making young millionares, it's also true that this business is leaving many in financial destitute.

Now this doesn't mean you should give up on your dreams, but rather it means you should acquire the right knowledge to ensure your success.

I hope you found this post valuable...if you did please leave a comment of your opinion

Peace ✌�
Re: Crazy Simple Analogy Of Dropshipping (who Exactly Is A Dropshipper?) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Steve987:
It's insane how some people believe dropshipping is complex, it's probably because they've been confused by so many self-acclaimed dropshipping masters spitting useless facts,

OR....

they skipped the basics.

How can you understand what dropshipping is, when you don't even know your purpose as a dropshipper.

A dropshipper is a bridge

And not the kind that goes over-water �, or maybe it is �

Let's think of it like this

The customer is on one side, the manufacturer is on another side, the ocean is the bunch of of products (the good ones, the bad ones, the fake ones, the never existed ones) that would supposedly solve the customer's problems.

And like a child running to a playground, the customer is blindly rushing head-first into the ocean, only to be drowned and striped of his/her cash

NOW...to save the customer the time of writing several angry comments, painful unboxings, and gifting of several 1 star reviews �, YOU benevolently give your back as a bridge to guide your customer to the manufacturer you trust, who possessess the product you also TRUST.

AND obviously you make money, because no one's driving over you for nothing �

YOU make profit, the MANUFACTURER makes money, and the CUSTOMER gets a good product, it's a win, win, win situation.

NOW this is as simple as I can explain dropshipping, but I wish I could say the business was just as easy.

While it is true this business is making young millionares, it's also true that this business is leaving many in financial destitute.

Now this doesn't mean you should give up on your dreams, but rather it means you should acquire the right knowledge to ensure your success.

I hope you found this post valuable...if you did please leave a comment of your opinion

Peace ✌�

Nice and simple analogy...
Howbeit the best way to earn as a dropshipper is to own an ecommerce platform.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

.................. NEXT AVAILABLE STOCK .....MOBIL 1 / Doityourselfimmigration / Farmpower Nigeria Must Be Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.