Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

2023 I Want My Nigerian People To Vote So Other African Countries Can Benefit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 I Want My Nigerian People To Vote So Other African Countries Can Benefit (265 Views)

I want Nigerians to vote so afterwards they can suffer. / JOSEPH OKECHUKWU: TINUBU & OBI WILL FAIL AND SPLIT SOUTH VOTE SO ATIKU WINS / Ibos Cannot Bring Out 5m Vote So How Do U Intend To Get Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 I Want My Nigerian People To Vote So Other African Countries Can Benefit by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
It is now obvious that most Nigerian people are illiterate and will only support a criminal wherever they are in the world. 2023 is around the corner on Nigerians we vote for somebody which can do nothing for them especially a criminal I am very happy of this so that other countries like South Africa Kenya Ghana Tanzania Malawi Buswana Ethiopia Benin Republic Togo Cote d'Ivoire can benefits from the suffering of the Nigerian people. 95% of Nigerians know that a Nigerian will do nothing for them but they will still vote for themselves even when they run to other countries as refugees they still follow one idiot from their Village.come post 2023 you will see the illiteracy in our people and how they will be suffering
Re: 2023 I Want My Nigerian People To Vote So Other African Countries Can Benefit by KingsJohnson(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vote Labour Party

Vote HE Peter Obi and Senator Baba Ahmed
Re: 2023 I Want My Nigerian People To Vote So Other African Countries Can Benefit by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingsJohnson:

Vote Labour Party

Vote HE Peter Obi and Senator Baba Ahmed

Let me explain something to you the average Nigeria especially 95% of Nigerians will not vote for somebody to develop them They can only vote for somebody to destroy their future. Illiteracy is worse than a virus that is the problem with us. Are people wherever they are in the world they can never vote for somebody which will make their life better the more Nigerian suffer the better they are that is their illiteracy even in America and Europe I have experienced it Nigeria only force for somebody to destroy them we are a bunch of illiterates
Re: 2023 I Want My Nigerian People To Vote So Other African Countries Can Benefit by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Please why is it all of the Nigerian idiots which we vote abroad and which we campaign abroad why do they come and fight for Nigeria and fight for the Christian and Southern Nigerians. We have three Nigerian senators in America Nigerians were killing and campaigning for this people why do they come back and fight for Nigeria. You can see the illiteracy of southwest south and south east how illiterate the people are. All over the world the word for idiot which do nothing for them. Illiteracy has been always a problem
Re: 2023 I Want My Nigerian People To Vote So Other African Countries Can Benefit by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2022
I know people will just keep quiet but when the day comes you will see them going to support their own criminal
Re: 2023 I Want My Nigerian People To Vote So Other African Countries Can Benefit by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yes I say South Africa Ghana Kenya will benefit in 2023 if Nigerians go and vote for their own Nigerian criminal

(1) (Reply)

Edo North Indigenes Donate Branded Car To Oshiomhole Over Senatorial Ambition / Nigerian Politicians Use Govt Treasury As Private Piggy Bank- UK PM Aspirant / JUST IN: Senator Bassey Akpans Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.