Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu (383 Views)

Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi / Chief Ray Morphy Dumps Tinubu, Says APC Selling Comedy Of Gaffes / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu by ArewaQuitessenc: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
(1). Shettima isn't a widely accepted figure in the North, especially the NorthEast; moreso because of his controversial role in the Chibok girls saga where he was exposed by Ali Ndume as one of those that pushed for amnesty for Boko haram terrorists, rather than advocate for the release of the Chibok girls.

(2). Shettima been a Northern Muslim definitely won't be popular among the Northern Christian demography across the North, once again as a reference point to his mishandling of the Chibok girls, he is now seen more as a core Muslim conservative...Zulum would have been more acceptable to a reasonable demography of Northern Christians.

(3) The Atiku factor might prove to be a spoiler for Tinubu, Atiku has more influence in the NorthEast, and his choice of a Christian VP in Okowa will also appeal more to the Christians in the NorthEast and entire North, I honestly don't see APC winning any NE state with significant margins.

Lastly not as a pointer but a closing statement, Tinubu should pray he inherits Buhari's massive popularity in the NW, cause that's where his only chance of bloc votes might come from...but then that is looking like a tall order cause Kwankwaso will prove to be major spoiler for APC especially in Kano and Kastina, Kaduna will go the APC way as expected but the Southern Kaduna people are definitely voting for Obi from all indices and facts on ground, so the famous KKK states (Kano, Kastina and Kaduna) factor that is famously noted for the largest voting electorate in Nigeria might not significantly help Tinubu as much as it helped Buhari.

That's just my honest submission as a Northerner, if you like call me Ibo or ipob that one concern una. I've said my peace.

3 Likes

Re: Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu by jkpbestseries: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
only time is delaying the outcome of the 2023 elections
Re: Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
I see no mistake in your analysis
Re: Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu by CutieKing: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rest in peace please.
I expect you guys to be happy that tinubu committed a political gaffe that will truncate his election.
Why the whining again??.

1 Like

Re: Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu by TrackerXL: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lunatics forming analyst
Re: Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu by Zonefree(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
TrackerXL:
Lunatics forming analyst
Why's the analysis paining you?

Re: Three Major Political Gaffes By Tinubu by AntonVince: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is this emboldened to spit on the face of Christians by two factors:

1. The APC's incumbency
2. The belief that South West Christians reputed for their religious tolerance will back him regardless of his choice of running mate

...but a shocker awaits him.

As for Akeredolu, Fayose, Fayemi, Sanwo-Olu and Dapo Abiodun and other Christians trying to trade-off Christendom into servitude for their selfish interests, they had better braced up because we're coming for them all.
The imminent tsunami won't spare any of them.

Enough is enough!

(1) (Reply)

I' Ll Mobilize 1 Million Voters For Peter Obi In Lagos - Pastor Yinka / Peter Obi Can Only Be President In Igbo Land - Kashim Shettima / Atiku: I Have Quarreled With Tinubu On Muslim-muslim Ticket For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.